Reaction score
Just signed Steve Gohouri in my 2nd season save at Rangers on a free transfer.Anybody had him any of their saves at all his stats look not too bad.

Cheers guys.(H)

Yea he is a decent defender, he will score from corners. Watch out for his positioning though.

I had him on my current Wigan save, he was pretty solid for me at the back, got a couple of vital goals aswell.. got a decent offer for him and he was about 30 so decided to let him go.

Fantastic free transfer. Will make a good backup/rotational player for many teams.

Great header but one of the more difficult guys to manage, doesn't like criticism, inconsistent player. Remember signing him once, then another team made an offer for him within like a month for less than I'd paid and he was furious when I rejected it.

I picked him up in my San Jose Earthquakes MLS save on a free, and he has been a revelation. Partners well with Boswell in CB, and recently, due to an injury crisis, Gohouri had to lead the forward line following some unlucky injuries right before half time. He scored a hat trick!!! and we won 3-1

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

I picked him up in my San Jose Earthquakes MLS save on a free, and he has been a revelation.  Partners well with Boswell in CB, and recently, due to an injury crisis, Gohouri had to lead the forward line following some unlucky injuries right before half time.  He scored a hat trick!!! and we won 3-1

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

I picked him up in my San Jose Earthquakes MLS save on a free, and he has been a revelation.  Partners well with Boswell in CB, and recently, due to an injury crisis, Gohouri had to lead the forward line following some unlucky injuries right before half time.  He scored a hat trick!!! and we won 3-1