Steve Jobs dies aged 56

GodCubed

Mod-ern Day Legend
Reaction score
Just getting news through sources that Steve Jobs has died.

Apple said:
We are deeply saddened to announce that Steve Jobs passed away today.Steve's brilliance, passion and energy were the source of countless innovations that enrich and improve all of our lives. The world is immeasurably better because of Steve.
His greatest love was for his wife, Laurene, and his family. Our hearts go out to them and to all who were touched by his extraordinary gifts.

Confirmed. Steve Jobs has died aged 56, though the reason for death remains unknown. It is thought to be due to the pancreatic cancer that he had been battling.

Huge shock. RIP. A truly brilliant man by all accounts, and a visionary and innovator almost beyond compare.

Apple - Remembering Steve Jobs

"Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes." - Steve Jobs

Last edited:
RIP Steve Jobs.

Truly changed the world during his short life. Will be sorely missed. Wish he could have made it to at least see the launch of the iPhone 4S.

RIP.

Brilliant, inspirational man.

Shocking news. RIP Steve.

at first i tough it was a hoax, but then it was confirmed. 1955 - 2011 :(

'Apple has lost a visionary and creative genius, and the world has lost an amazing human being'

This touches me, a lot :(

Honestly, for people into technology - and who aren't you? - this is like the day the music died. #SteveJobs via TechnoBuffalo

Can't really add to what's already been said. Huge shock. Very grim 24 hours. First Graham Dilley, now Steve Jobs.

R.I.P

Last edited:
Amazing man. RIP Steve Jobs.

Also great quote.

Can't say I'm surprised, and can't say I'm genuinely sad.
But RIP.

[video=youtube;UF8uR6Z6KLc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8uR6Z6KLc[/video]

Probably the man of the last decade in terms of what he did for Apple, great business acumen and a sad moment for any fan of the many popular items we all possess today that 6-7 years didnt exist.

RIP Steve Jobs

I guess he died of cancer. I think it's sad that a man like him died, so early. He revolutionized the whole techmarket! Rest in Peace Steve Jobs!

Edit: He died of pancreatic cancer.

Last edited:
RIP Steve Jobs, the world thanks you for your innovation and vision! It has changed the way we will live forever! God bless

Didnt even know who this man was until at least 50+ Things put on my Facebook wall!

Worth 8.4Billion apparently! :O

R.I.P

RIP. I never bought an apple product :( I feel guilty.

Wow, RIP. The man changed the world for the good.

I guess it says it all that I found out about his death via my iPhone.