edq28w

Reaction score
......hello , i have to say it becouse i fell disconfort after 11.3

Befor it i started to play Lech Poznan and i chose MrHough tactic :

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103/mr-hough-fm11-2-winger-tactic-and-discussion-t61840.html

My results was very nice.I win in first sezon all games and draw 2 of them

Next sezon i started to play Ghost tactic and results was very nice two. Only one game lost and all others for me.

When i was finishing sezon 3th the patch 11.3 came in :[

After it I started to serch some of new tactics becouse those two were not good anymore.

I am acctuall playing 4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto" - in new version but after i have made few transfer (the team is much stronger then the sezon befor) i have now 17 wins and 4 lose.The team is not scoring some many golas as before and the game do not look so nice...

I would like to start new game in 11.3 to have all new trasfers in but i wont start it before i will find such good tactic for 11.3 as first two i post.

I think many of us have same problems, so mayby if some "exelent" tactic will come in someone could post it.

I am person who play fm (before cm) from the begining and i always like to use some other ppl tactics - i am not good at doing it by myself.

So atm the game for me is not such a big fun as it been before.

Waiting for help.

Regards

Adam

I know that i wont won every singul match , but something is wrong when in first two sezons i do not lose and in 3th i started to lose some games - even if my team is stronger.

I have strong team and Polish league is weak , so i should won everything.

I am man that would like to win everything :D

Thx for tactic I will try to use it , but still waiting for miracule to come :D