Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys ;)

Haven't done a story thread in while, since my Vauxhall Motors one on FM09 in-fact, and I'm thinking of doing another. Just wondering if anyone would follow a Celtic thread?

P.S. I hope to play for longer than the one season I played as Vauxhall and I was wondering if I should start a new thread - if I'm going to do a story - or continue on this one?

Thanks in advance for any replies ;) :)

And merry christmas to all on FM-Base (L) :wub:

Thanks alot ;) Should start either tonight ( with sufficient interest ) or maybe tomorrow but probably boxing day :)

personally lad i wouldnt mind seeing a celtic story but there are better challenges, havent seen a good burnley story this year, and id also like to see a blackburn one

personally lad i wouldnt mind seeing a celtic story but there are better challenges, havent seen a good burnley story this year, and id also like to see a blackburn one

Ok, thanks for the thoughts ;)

Remember mate champions leauge is real challange

i used to always win the leauge by 30 points but fail to get past group stages:/

Remember mate champions leauge is real challange

i used to always win the leauge by 30 points but fail to get past group stages:/

Thanks for the advice ;)
Aim is CL winner after around 5/6 seasons or if that's too hard I'll just continue as a journeyman as I like to load a fair number of leagues. :)

I don't mind a Celtic but I would recommend a Rangers one? No offence to the Celtic fans o course. It is because Celtic ar better so Rangers would be more of a challenge. Merry Christmas and Good Luck, I'll be following!

I don't mind a Celtic but I would recommend a Rangers one? No offence to the Celtic fans o course. It is because Celtic ar better so Rangers would be more of a challenge. Merry Christmas and Good Luck, I'll be following!

celtic are better <)have you seen the leauge table latley :D anyway mate i would follow a celtic story(H):O

Well I've tried Rangers before but I'm too much of a Celtic fan to commit and concentrate myself properly. Thanks for the idea anyway, and while they are - in my opinion - equal on the park, I agree that Rangers is more of a challenge financially. ;)

celtic are better <)have you seen the leauge table latley :D anyway mate i would follow a celtic story(H):O

No prizes for guessing who you support lol :p I'd say they are as good ( or bad ) as each other. But thanks for the support ;)

I'll follow a celtic one

Thanks ;)

Think I am going to start one now, but should I keep this thread or start afresh? :S

:) ;)

I'd say for the Celtic one you focus on European trophies, domestically you should dominate, but to win the Champions League with Celtic in under 3 years really would be a stunning achievement.

I'd say for the Celtic one you focus on European trophies, domestically you should dominate, but to win the Champions League with Celtic in under 3 years really would be a stunning achievement.

Well I'm pretty sure I'll start one now but personally I feel That to go from 0 away wins to winning the competition in 3 years is a tad much. But hopefully I can get there, eventually... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.