Walcott faces month on sidelines

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal winger Theo Walcott is ruled out for "three to four weeks" after damaging knee ligaments in his side's victory over Birmingham on Saturday.

More...

Hes so f*****g unlucky! I really feel sorry for the lad hes a great player but he seems to be a tad injury prone of late

Like Goooner said he is so unlucky the lad has bags of potential but he keeps getting injured

Ditto to what danny and gooner said, he has about 2 games and then gets injured?!

well in fairness the tackle was pretty disgusting, he was always going to be injured after that.

to be fair to the guy he got the ball. it was a hard tackle but hardly disgusting.

It wasn't disgusting... That's just what Wenger gets for rushing him into the team

I did not see the challenge is it on youtube.?

okay, digusting maybe a poor choice of word, i suppose nothing like that will be seen as disgusting by most people unless they break their leg, but i certainly did not like the way he challenged walcott. you can say oh yeh he got the ball first though and then the player, but surely a well timed/good tackle should not take the player out atall, regardless of which he got first.

sorry danny i have a video of the higlights but cant upload onto youtube.

but here is a picture.

View attachment 13924

Last edited:
it was a disgussting challange and could of broke his leg was a straight red imo! if that was rooney then 19-11-08 wouldn`t be saying it wasn`t, he`s just anti arsenal! and an idiot!

it was a disgussting challange and could of broke his leg was a straight red imo! if that was rooney then 19-11-08 wouldn`t be saying it wasn`t, he`s just anti arsenal! and an idiot!
It just wasn't in my opinion. i'm not anti-arsenal.

And really you are in no position to call anyone else an idiot.