donshaggy

Reaction score
Just started a new save with the new patch and for some reason im averaging at least 1 injury a game...its a bit frustrating really...now i have wayne rooney out for 3months and im only a couple of weeks into the season, this is my first save with united per say but never do i get so many injuries in a save, and before anyone asks i have the same training schedules that i've had since the very first patch! anyone else experiencing this?:mad:

With the new 11.3 patch I am experiencing players getting injuries on international duty.

Atleast one player per international week. In the first one Bale got injured for 3 months and Pienaar has got injured for 6. In the latest international Lukaku has got injured for 3 months.

No wonder a lot of people use editors, cuz things like that are just unreal and it makes the game very difficult to play...im just tempted to start another save with the LFC marshall update instead, cuz i never had any problems with that...all in all im just disappointed about the update!

With the new 11.3 patch I am experiencing players getting injuries on international duty.

Atleast one player per international week. In the first one Bale got injured for 3 months and Pienaar has got injured for 6. In the latest international Lukaku has got injured for 3 months.

I had 4 players injured on 11.2 in an international break!
11 out in 11.1 at 1 stage SI like to test us with an injury crisis whatever the patch lol
Not played 11.3 yet

DITTO! I'm getting injuries all over the place with 1st my Benfica game then i started 1 with Inter Milan and the same is happening. And then when you think it can't get any worse another injury comes along. it's getting stupid.

They way I am battling it is by having a very big squad.