• yes!

Votes: 28 84.8%
  • no!

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iota4u

Reaction score
okay, i have turned this thread into a discussion thread which will be used to add updates to the template pack i am producing.

I have added a couple of new kits as a new update:

40.png
41.png

and here are 8 textures for the kits that i have added thus far:

1.png
2.png

3.png
4.png

5.png
6.png

7.png
8.png

and here are quite a few of the kits in the template pack too :)

Last edited:
Yeah do it, can't hurt.

it will take forever... what with all your unique designs... but i reckon it would be great :)

it will take forever... what with all your unique designs... but i reckon it would be great :)

aye, that it will.. i've already created a fair few kits alredy.. so i could just put them in there.. that would make it a tiny bit easier.

would have to9 close my request thread for now though

Definately do it mate, although it means most people would be able to do them and they wouldnt be your unique design. :S

if you teach me how to make them funky arrowy things and stuff i could give you a hand ;) you no i make half decent kits lol :p

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Definately do it mate, although it means most people would be able to do them and they wouldnt be your unique design. :S

but nobodys would be quite as good as Iotas ;)

I am going to say no, I feel these kits are unique to you and if you release a pack it will become overused and not as special, keep it to yourself mate.

over used eh? to be fair, the current template acks in circulation are overused.. in heindsight hehe

i don't really have the time to kep making requests.. so i thought if i just made a template pack, people can do it themselves.

i intend to make custom fictional brands etc.. just for something new too.

and if i can do all this i can concentrate more on helping people with graphic issues etc and be more available to my real life and my forum life, if that make sense.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

i have implemented 33 kits so far..they are all the street requests styles i have fulfilled and i am restructuring the basic layout of the SS'09.

as in, in stead of :

-Adidas
--- Collar
--- Logo
--- Design

it will go:

- Textures
- Logos
-- Adidas
-- Nike
etc
- Street Templates
--- Collar
--- Design

something along those lines.

why change the location of the logos?

because instead of having one PSD file for one brand.. i'm going to add a few brands to the one psd files, it just makes things more efficient when kit making imo.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

it has also taken me 6 hours thus far.. my eyes hurt from looking at the screen too much lol

i think maybe if you were to do this... to stop people stealing your stuff and passin it off as there own, to only originally relaese it to established kit makers, but thats my opinion :)

aye..could do.. good idea. but to be frank.. if any one tries it.. i would know instantly :p but yeah.. i'll think about that when i get nearer the time of completion :)

over used eh? to be fair, the current template acks in circulation are overused.. in heindsight hehe

i don't really have the time to kep making requests.. so i thought if i just made a template pack, people can do it themselves.

i intend to make custom fictional brands etc.. just for something new too.

and if i can do all this i can concentrate more on helping people with graphic issues etc and be more available to my real life and my forum life, if that make sense.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

i have implemented 33 kits so far..they are all the street requests styles i have fulfilled and i am restructuring the basic layout of the SS'09.

as in, in stead of :

-Adidas
--- Collar
--- Logo
--- Design

it will go:

- Textures
- Logos
-- Adidas
-- Nike
etc
- Street Templates
--- Collar
--- Design

something along those lines.

why change the location of the logos?

because instead of having one PSD file for one brand.. i'm going to add a few brands to the one psd files, it just makes things more efficient when kit making imo.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

it has also taken me 6 hours thus far.. my eyes hurt from looking at the screen too much lol

take a break.... have a kitkat :D

okay, how many kits should i include for this pack do ya reckon? i have about 34 as of the moment.. would 50 be ok, or should i aim for more?

okay, how many kits should i include for this pack do ya reckon? i have about 34 as of the moment.. would 50 be ok, or should i aim for more?

do as many as you feel nesecary :) ill send you that kit in a bit... its not quite the same as the original one i did but i think it lil bit better :)