iota4u

Reaction score
Introducing....

streetpagedownload.png

This is my first release of the "Street Kit" Template pack. There will be further releases in the near future.

This pack contains extra textures, 2 custom brands (more will be made for the next pack) and 44 Street Kits.

If there are any issues or perhaps i missed something, please let me know in the Street Kit Discusion Thread

Download Link!

I'd like to thank Jose22 for her assistance (2 of her kits are included in the pack, including her own brand).

I would also like to thank the original creator of the SS'09 Base kit from which i worked from.

Good stuff. Look forward to playing with them ;)

yay... downloaded and already playing around with things :D

Great stuff mate, I may have to do 'A Future Database' based on what I do with these.....

Love these! *remembers how good the original Fifa Street was*

yay my playing was succesful and im quite happy with this... just thought i show everybody what you can do with it xD

nice one jose :D

i take it the way i adjusted the layout was handy?

nice one jose :D

i take it the way i adjusted the layout was handy?

yea it was :) altho going through all the set kits to find the odd bits you want is a pain... but its the same with any kit pack...

just a lil bump :)

trying to ponder on what i should do next for this pack heh

that depends..out of all the the template packs available, the LS one seems to be the least popular. So i might do a project dummy set instead.

Introducing....

streetpagedownload.png

This is my first release of the "Street Kit" Template pack. There will be further releases in the near future.

This pack contains extra textures, 2 custom brands (more will be made for the next pack) and 44 Street Kits.

If there are any issues or perhaps i missed something, please let me know in the Street Kit Discusion Thread

Download Link!

I'd like to thank Jose22 for her assistance (2 of her kits are included in the pack, including her own brand).

I would also like to thank the original creator of the SS'09 Base kit from which i worked from.
:wub:
These are free :O? I would pay £10 for each of the kits (in real life!).
I am looking forward to using my fantastic Photoshop skill (wink, wink, nudge, nudge :p) to mess around with them. Thanks for this Iota!