Fletch98

Reaction score
I need a striker at the end of first season and I feel budget will be pretty high as i'm selling half the team. Borriello is leaving so that leaves me with Cardozo adriano and lukaku but lukaku I have in my u20s and I need a striker I can rotate with Cardozo I've tried suarez. They want 19M for him... Hmm is he worth it??? I think I'll have around 60M. Thanks for any replies.

Move Lukaku into your first team. He's more than capable to be integrated into your first team in your first season. But here are some good strikers. Cavani, Kadlec, Vagner Love, Falcao, Necid, Hernandez, Hulk.

19 for Suarez is way to much why not bid for Lukas Podolski, or Cavani he will be steep but a WC player or as a cheeky one Robin Van Persie or Huntelaar.

My u20 squad is my team for future like Julian kelly, mathews, Blake and Simone verdi

Eduardo good finisher, shouldnt break the bank, or maybe mario gomez, not sure on price tho, Huntelaar is a great shout also !

Seydou Doumbia only cost me 7.5 million pounds on my Liverpool save and he has been brilliant so far starting and coming off the bench. Great poacher stats and he took no time at all to settle.

Adriano has fallen out with me and the team so I'm selling him

Abel Hernandez - Palermo
Guiseppe Rossi - Villareal
Nilmar - Villareal
Nassim Ben Khalifa - Wolfsburg
Alberto Paloschi - Ac Milan
Neymar - Santos
Iker Munian - Athletic