Ecstasy

Reaction score
My current tactic is 4-3-2-1, with a defensive midfielders, two central midfielders (AP and sometimes DLP and the other one is usually BWM), two wingers and a striker. The club is West Ham. The thing is that the strikers barely score a goal, sometimes they score one goal per three matches.
My strikers are Jelavic, Lewandowski and Sanogo. The thing is that Lewa scored last season 22 goals in 31 matches and I can't explain how the strikers fail so bad. Now I win games narrowly by the mids goals or by goals from corners.
Year is Sept 2013.

Hi
Ensure the wingers are on attack duty. Make sure the personal instructions are through balls - often. You could try inside forwards instead of wingers but you will have to try that out.

Also as you have a lone striker. Click his wide play to normal and not channels. Make sure he only runs from deep sometimes not often.

I'm assuming other parts of your tactic are good so the only other thing I would suggest is balancing out the midfield. Try an get two of the them the same role, BWM support and then the other central AP or CM attack. This is so at least two are in unison and one goes forward more. You could always manually restrict their freedom and runs forward. It's important to equal out the defensive duties of the mids and the att ones. I would buy player who are BWM to ensure your not changing every match.

Remember your wingers will naturally drop back to pick up the ball so midfield can be a balanced mixture of defense and attack.

Hope this helps try and and let me know