alanrichie

Reaction score
Went back 13 pages cant really find any players...

Moussa Sow aint interested in me i dunow why wont start negotiations.

1st season January transfer window, Sold Ba and Collo for 23m and bought Tomkins just need a Striker, got Paloschi already.

Help?

Mbaye Niang? Bangs them in for me at Bayern.

Carlos Tevez? can be got for <£20m if you wear City down.

I would sell someone and get Cavani!!! Mate he is 100% the best striker on the game... Almost 100 league goals in 2 seasons for me at Spurs!!

Highly doubt Cavani will come to NUFC, and ive tried tevez he doesnt wanna open contract talks, Its gunna be 1st team striker play a 4-5-1 will Niang be able to jump straight in?

kadlec.darwin quintero.erick torres,sidney sam.rodrigo reis

take a quick look at Steven fletcher scores LOTS of goals. you can also look at christian benitez

Try with wilfried of vitesse, borriello of roma, macheda or ola toivonen. Used them all, score 20 goals each. Also, try loaning sturridge.

carlos fierro from chivas is magical.
leandro from gremio is a sick striker as well.

Ricardo Oliveira(Al-Jazeera) was wonderful as a DLFw for me. 31, but get two seasons out of him, giving you time to sign/develop replacement.

Iker Muniain. his release clause is just 19m a the start of the game. and scores goals for fun too.

You can get Vagner Love for 15 mio. Or try Eduardo Vargas. I can also recommend Modeste from Bordeaux scored 14 goals in 11 matches for me as lone poacher up front

nolan roux from stade brestois, his stats arent amazing but his goals are

Im sorted now but so many of these players would never contemplate NUFC. Pointless suggestions.