JonoMUFC

Reaction score
I apologise if this has been asked and answered before, however i was wondering what the better setup was for strikers was eg which side of a forward 3 should the right footed striker be on for best results when shooting at goal? im currently playing with 3 strikers Chamakh in the centre being the Target man with Lukaku to his left and eto to his right (lukaku being left footed and eto being right) is this the best setup or should i swap eto and lukaku around?

I prefer having the strikers stronger foot inside the field, meaning a left footed striker plays to the right side of the field, it facilitates his dribbling and cutting inside.

depends on the striker. dribbling,technique and finishing matter alot, since any player can shoot coming from their weaker side, but it takes a skillful bunch to do something good with the ball.

ive never seen any significant effect, but let your assistant manager to choose the strikers in their spots(by selecting all the other 9 positions yourself and then letting the assistant choose the 2 strikers.)