kopite27

Reaction score
apart from the obvious players( suso, robinson, shelvey and wilson) does anyone no of any other reserve or youth players at liverpool that are worth keeping cheers

I think Flanagan turns out OK, may be wrong, but I got him on a free for Pompey once and was developing well till Arsenal came knocking with 3m and the board accepted.

A.Wisdom became the leading CB for Liverpool and England in one of my games. And that is with the AI development.

Wisdom was doing really well, then just stalled, he is still decent enough at 21 to be good cover for Skrtel etc. Ince and Banton don't usually do well, and Morgan starts with too low a CA. The 4 you mentioned are the ones that did best for me, and Flanagan.

The young left back (robinson i think) has a PA of:

cheers ive managed to get wisdom doing ok but agree dont think he will b anything more then a squad player

Do you mean who will make it into your squad?

Wilson, Robinson, Suso, Shelvey will be good players.
Kelly, Andre Wisdom, Pacheco, Flanagan are more likely to be average squad players.

I would say Andre Wisdom too...signed him for west ham on my save in the second season and he has been a rock when needed.

yea pachecho seems to b progressing nicely now arsenal and united are interested in signing him