scouse2006

Reaction score
I have just started BSN game with Stafford and was just wondering how much success you guys have had starting out in the BSN/BSS, like how many of you have gone all the way to the prem and how many of you started out good and then got stuck in like league one or the championship?

Sorry if there is already a thread like this, I know there is the the post your successes thread in the general discussion but I don't think there is one for just LLM.

Sorry if I shouldn't have posted this.

I took Bath from Blue Square South to League One then i had to reformat my pc and lost the game:( . More than possible to get a team to premiership if you can stay motivated.

Look, mate.

You need only motivation and you can take any team anywhere. :)

I took Torquay from BSP to League 1. Couldnt hack it any further. Got sacked when facing relegation.

Took Como from I think Serie C1 all the way to Serie A, 3rd place finish, CL round of 16. Then Juventus offered me a job so I left.

Took York from BSP to Prem in 4 years, left when I couldnt hack it then saw a job opening at Oldham in League 2, took them to Prem, got offered a job from Blackburn, then LFC then York was looking for a manager so Ieft LFC and went back to York who was then a midtable Championship team. Won Champ with 6 games to spare, now sitting pretty in 5th place in Prem, lost Carlin final to Chelsea, nearly a guarantee for FA final (in semi against Burnley who's in Champ) and shooting for CL or Europa spot. Yea, it's a work in progress :)

Bath, Thurrock, Worksop and Eastleigh. Once you understand how to fund your team (see the stickies), how to work the transfer market(see the shortlists in the stickies), motivate your team (see Wolfsong's team talk guide) and find a tactic (see the tactics thread) that works for you, it becomes second nature. People fail low leagues becuase they don't understand the minute little details to be successful. It takes a little more effort outside matchday.

I went from Italian Level 9 all the way to Serie C, then got crash dumps.

I was so angry, because I played 2 months on that game.

true , its all about motivation... well the best i did was with Oxford, took them to the premier, won champions league after 12 seasons :). also with leeds united (3rd divisio) , in 5 seasons won everything :p

Currently taking Willington from the Wearside Football League (level 11) to glory.

Took Histon FC from BSP to Premier League in 6ish seasons, mostly I'd say be patient and you'll get there,also have short term objectives so you don't get bored