Suggestion for replacing Ronaldo and some of my players

sherman22293

Reaction score
View attachment 307999

This is my team in 2017. I started to manage this RM from last year, and started to play Ronaldo as an Advanced Forward since I arrived. He did really great, scored 72 goals in all competitions. However, he is turning 33 next year, and that's why I am looking for a replacement of him. Moreover, Casillas is also getting old, and my back up right is Cech, who is also kinda old. Also, Sergio Ramos. I am also looking for someone to replace them. Do you guys have any suggestions? I really like buying players with the nationality where my team is playing, therefore Spanish players are preferred. :)

View attachment 308000
Ronaldo is still doing great for me. :D Just scored hat-trick in European Super Cup. :D

There's plenty of interesting players for you. Take a look at Jesus Vallejo, probably moved on at the start of the game, to replace Sergio Ramos with. Another player that does a great job as a ball-playing defender is Javi Martinez, whom you just as easily could play in midfield aswell.

Jose Luis Gaya, the leftback from Valencia, is a great prospect for the future that is a must buy. In goal David De Gea should be a perfect choice to replace 'San Iker' or maybe Kiko Casilla(mind the name) or Kepa Arrizabalaga. Cristiano might be harder to replace with a spanish player, but since you played him as advanced forward then Paco Alcacer could do a great job for you.

Other players worth a mention: Juan Bernat(LB), Thiago(CM), Koke(CM), Oliver Torres(CM), Dani Parejo(CM) or Marco Asensio(AM).

Thanks for your suggestions. :D I will probably search them. Yeah. my team!! Ruben Pardo is surprisingly doing really great for me, alongside Toni Kroos. Just bought Herrera this summer for back up!!

Tried to sign Koke. He doesnt wanna join my team.

Anyway, thanks for your advises!!

Paco Alcacer and Douglas Costa are some spanish strikers that you should look into for the future.

I also recommend that you look into signing players from Argentina and Brazil because they will gain Spanish nationality very quickly -- About 2 seasons. Something about South American players having a special relationship with Spain.

And there is a LOT of great talent from Argentina and Brasil. Look to see if you can pry Neymar away from Barcelona. Sergio Aguero from Man City might be another great addition for your strike force. Lucas Romero could strengthen your midfielder group and Alvarez Balanta is simply one of the best DC in the world. He's Columbian but I believe he also gets the South America special treatment.

Back