'Sup Guys

Mason*

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been a member here at Base since June 2009 but I haven't properly introduced myself so here goes.
I'm 13 (14 tomorrow(H)), from Scotland , I support Rangers and Arsenal (family connections is how i began to follow them since 2003)
I'm in third year at high school and I'm beginning my exam courses.
I have been playing football manager since 2007 when my mate introduced me to it. Ever since I have been playing the game regularly and since I joined the site I have began to enjoy my saves more after receiving advise and information from other members.

See you guys around forum;)

Last edited:
I won't lie, a title that starts with " 'Sup " is kind of off putting, but nice to meet you.

Hah, exams start in 3rd year? 3rd year's the biggest waste of a year ever!

Hey, but I think when you have already posted 1,128 times you don't really need to say 'Sup, as it is too late, and most have probably seen your posts.

Hah, exams start in 3rd year? 3rd year's the biggest waste of a year ever!

i'd say 1st and 2nd year is as you are forced to do **** subjects you hate like home ec, and tech :S

I coudn't wait till third year

okay ever since i made my "hello" thread theres been a lot more cropping up oh well

sup...

okay ever since i made my "hello" thread theres been a lot more cropping up oh well

sup...

Taking the blame ;) good man.

I dont get why this forum is obsessed with relating everyting to postcounts :S its just really unnecessary and supid.