Ricardo Morales - Going Back to the Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

LGFIRE

Reaction score
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It all started when I played with my school team in the final's of the national school team of the year. I was really excited always wanted to play in the finals of this as I had played 2 years for the school team and we always lost in the finals, but now this was our year nothing could go wrong.

We started playing, I as always played on the right side in the midfield, but I was know to be able to cover many areas. 20' minutes passed and the side's looked evenly matched. Until it happened, what I have always wanted to take, i could loose. 34' minute the opposition scored, as a it looked I thought we will never be able to come back. First Half finished and we are loosing to reigning champions.

I lost all hope, but then the coach came up to me and said "Ricardito, entra a la cancha y dale como Cristiano Ronaldo". I was known to be a huge fan of Cristiano Ronaldo when he was in his last year of football. So the coach inspired me by saying I should play the Ronaldo way. So I went out there and it began, I saw it coming the ball came towards me, and I started to dribble, and show of my tricks I was known to practice after practice, and there I was, beat one player and the next and the next leaving me with only the keeper to beat, I shot and went in on the top right corner most exciting goal I have ever scored. Only 15' minutes left of the game and there was nothing to separate our sides, but finally only 2 minutes away, It came the ball towards me, I was dribbling again, but this time it was team work made great exchange of passes with my team mates, and then the ball went out for the corner. Only with 1 minute to spare the ball is crossed outside and with no bounce I volley it in and score. There it was I won the school the trophy that hasn't gone to our grounds since 15 years. I was Proud.

After the match, We were celebrating like crazy, then the coach "ruined" it for me calling me in. He told me "Ricardo algien bien importante te viene a hablar." I thought it was the Principal but it turns out, It was Cobreloa's manager. I didn't know what he wanted but then he asked me "Nino juegas por algune club" I couldn't believe it he just basically asked me to join the club with no time to waste I said "Si, jugare con ustedes". I couldn't believe I just joined a Chilean Football Team.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logo_Cobreloa.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started playing for Cobreloa at the age of 15. I couldn't believe, I was actually going to play this season. I was all ways upped up to do the utmost I could do to prove I deserved to be playing for a Club like Cobreloa, I played 18 league matches and scored 14, I couldn't believe I did that good for a 15 year old. I remember all my goals like if it was yesterday. Though of course I'm not going to write all about them. But I was overjoyed when I scored against Colo-Colo and I remember of the way people reacted due that I was 15 to have scored against them. Also my best match against Universidad de Chile I started that match and I ended up scoring 2 goals against my favorite Chilean side. Well after a great season, I one many things. I was Young Chilean Player of the Year, Also voted into the top 30 of wonderkids list, and also voted Revelation of the Chilean League. I really couldn't believe that from school football, I am now a professional that has won things in life. but I thought I did something wrong...

The coach called me over to talk about something. He finally said it, he told me that I wasn't going to play with them no more, as a 15 year old of course I started shouting and disagreeing with him that I should be able to continue. but finally I let him finish, he said that after the great season I had, I was being transferred to a top Chilean club. Universidad de Chile, I couldn't believe this was happening, so i phone my parents to tell them the good news. They allowed me to go play and before I left, I thank the coach for all that he has given me. I couldn't believe it, next year I'm playing with Universidad de Chile.

Last edited:
Really enjoying this; keep it up mate.

universidaddechile_262412.jpg

There I was in the capital of Chile, Santiago. In the first day training with Universidad, for the new season coming ahead, I couldn't believe that I was training along side, Mauricio Pinilla, Miguel Pinto, and Waldo Ponce. I thought I wasn't even going to play 1 season game but all of that changed, I was on the bench in a game against Cobresal, and Mauricio Pinilla got injured so they decided to put me on. I impressed the manager with my dribbling skills and I ended up with 1 goal in my name, and a assist, that meant we won the match 2-1, and gave us a good chance to win the League.

After that match I saw a lot more of matches, I ended up playing 17 more and scoring 9 more goals. Ending my season with 18 matches 10 goals. Which was a great season for a 16 year old. Then next year started, and coach called me, and told me that I will see more first team matches, and as a 17 year old I couldn't be happier. So the 2004 season started and I had a great run in matches scoring in almost all the matches I played, and I pretty much saw myself as a first team player. This was probably the greatest season I have ever had, played 28 matches and scored 20 goals. This was the year Universidad won the Apertura League. Many fans, said I was the reason for Universidad's great season and I couldn't be more delighted that I was known as one of the best players of Universidad as a 17 year old.

2005 started and I was ready to go to training, but received a call from the manager, he said I was to meet him now cause we needed to discuss about something. So while my parents were dropping me off, yes I still didn't get my drivers license because I was still 17 about to turn 18, I asked them to stop in a "Movistar" store, while there I got a new phone, Motorola's Razr V3, with my new money I have earned and its was time to waste some of it for myself, since mosgt of it I gave to my parents to help the family. I finally arrived to the stadium and went to the office immediately. The coach told me, I was the future of chilean football, so I was transfered for £5m to an English Premier League team. I was delighted from Chilean football to English football at age of 17 is dream come true. When I asked, were's my next destination, I was told West Ham United. I couldn't believe I was going to play against Cristiano Ronaldo in a few months, and that I was going to play alongside the best players in the world. But what made me the happiest is that it was known that all young players that are now legends were developed in West Ham.

Don't normally read storys, but this is intresting and well written. Keep up the standard and I bet more people will follow, and I shall continue to check back whenever I see an update. :)

Is this dead?
no no, im updating this sooner today

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

West-Ham-United.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
West Ham United - Arrival to England
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here I am, at the airport, ready to leave to England. I was rather exited first time I have ever traveled by plane so I didn't know what to expect. They finally called my flight number, and it was time to board. We first stopped in Madrid, since their was no flight straight to England. While at the airport I spot at Nike to see what they had in stock, luckily for me i got new cleats while there. Once I left the store I couldn't believe who it was, David Beckham, was right next to me. I went towards him and told him I was going to go play at West Ham United. He was delighted to see new youth players like me given a chance in the greater league. Then he gave me his phone number in case I needed something, I couldn't believe how cool David was, and hopefully I will be as good or better than him. I was finally in the plane to West Ham and this nice guy helped me out, since I could barely speak any English at that time.We had happened to sit next to the guy, and told me wonders about England, from what I understood. Then he started talking about the West Ham Club. He said its marvelous training grounds and it feels good to be in the pitch.I finally asked him, if he plays there. It was Teddy Sheringham. I really didn't know who he was at first since I didn't really know much about outside leagues. I told him, I am a new signing to West Ham. Delighted to have seen new young re-enforcements he offered me to stay with him in England, and he will show me around, I couldn't reject that offer. We finally got to England, got my stuff and waited for Teddy to get his, we went to the parking lot, there were many fancie cars I had never heard about it was like being in a new world. He finally took out his car and it was a Porch, I didn't know what it was at the time being though. We left and off he took me to learn, I thought this will be a great year here.

Just read the updates, really interesting, keep it up mate

Sorry for not updating, but I haven't had internet for 4 days now and I only check the site from time to time via my blackberry, and I can't update a story from my phone, well when I come back ill update it as soon as possible

west-ham-united-fc.png

West Ham United - Season 1 - 2005/6

It was my first season with West Ham United, and I was told that I really wasn't going to get a chance of making many first team appearances, but I showed them wrong, I had a great two pre-season friendlies, and two great youth campaigns, and when Dean Ashton got injured they gave me a chance. Only 24 matches left of the season so I had to prove I was worth it, I came into a match against Manchester United. I got the ball and I was dribbling it as if it was practice. I dribbled the United defense but saw many of my shots blocked, I have passes from half line to a player for a clear cut chance but nothing happened. Second half came and It was him entering the field. Cristiano Ronaldo was playing against me, my hero since i was 15 till now 18 years old. I got the ball and had to prove I had better talent than the allmighty youngster Cristiano. I had the step-overs, and the skills that brought me into the club and till all my hard work paid off scoring a bicycle kick from outside the box via a corner kick. after this great performance people were asking themselves if i was the best youngster out there? and what was to become of me in the future? after a few days i got a call up for the under 21 side for chile. I had yet an other great performance scoring 5 goals in my first appearance vs Bolivia. I couldnt believe this was going on.

49990_news.jpg

Me Delighted *NOTE PLAYER Gerson Martinez

The season came to an end and I had 22 appearances under my name scoring 18 goals for the club, and i was voted best player of the club and fans fav. I got a wage raise, and since i got my drivers license here in England I wasted it on a nice Dodge Viper and I was pimping, with all this news about me I was hoping my confidence does not become to high. Specially after me being named best youngster of 2005-06 and also being known as one of the hottest football players in the world

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:56 PM ----------

*Update later today

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:17 PM ----------

0,,12562%7E3434050,00.jpg

Season 2 - 2006-7

Going to practice with my new Dogde Viper is great, only 19 years old and already have a car like this, makes me feel special. I get an adrenaline rush when driving that car, and with my new IPOD and ITRIP, you can hear me from miles just pumping out my music. I feel great with this money and i cant wait for more, ofcourse i still send alot of it to my parents to help them out.

2008_Dodge_Viper_ext_1.jpg

My Red Dodge Viper

Of course yet i got an other great season with West Ham, playing 32 league matches and scoring 25 goals, probably most important player on the season, I won the ballon d'ore, fifa player of the year, and many more things, all this at the age of 19 i still have a lot to come with, and i made ronaldo my hero look horrible compared to me. to be called up for Chile eventually. Im excited to see what comes next year.

COUSIN?

alexis-sanchez-chile-world.jpg

Its been reported in the news of Chile and England that im related to teen sensation Alexis Sanchez, I really couldn't believe it, why would they make up a rumor like this? so i decided to call my mother, and she told me we are related, and hes my cousin, I didnt know what to say or think, all I know is I cant wait to play or be with him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.