I think i just struck gold with a new tactic.

Please let this be the tactic that leads my Hearts team to European glory and salvation! I have found it so frustrating dominating games this year only to have the opposition win 1-0. Have you got all of the new and best corner and throw in set ups in this tactic?

Please don't leave us waiting long! And post lost of screenshots of results!

thanks! ??????

And post it in the sub-forum for it.

Sorry guys.
I gotta work during the day. As such, i only have a few hours or lesser each day to progress.

I will share my tactic irregardless at the end of the season. April period now, its not that amazing but solid so far.

If i recall correctly, its the FLUT skin but much earlier version.
I will try to get some screenshots when i go back home. its the start of friday for me now.

the formation is a flat 433st narrow or a flat 4312 (shadow striker). i been experimenting with both (mostly tweaks on the player roles).
Will share them later.
no screenshot available on my work laptop. but for those that wanna try. i will try to type it here.

SK (s)
WB(S) CD(D) CD(D) WB(S)

BBM(S) BWM(D) DLP(S)
[SS(A)]
CF(A) F9(S)

Control mentality, lower tempo, normal d line, closing down more, offsite trap , get stuck in, be more expressive, exploit the middle, play out of defense.

im not sure if im using the best corner/ fk setup but there are some i lifted from other tactics and some i created myself.
GFC is not my general intention.

This year ME is all about crossing and midfielders and strikers seems to all have the option swing ball to wings always on for some reason. if you truly want to watch them play through the middle, switch the wingbacks to (D). However, the number of shots drastically reduced. Some times u will see a glorious center pass to the midfielders or strikers from the backs and a good ol long shot (if you have a good bbm) results.

i will post a proper thread once my season is complete. a few more games, with FA cup and EURO cup on the line.