Are keepers OP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcsmokey_2k9

Reaction score
So i've noticed on my Roma save that no matter how many shots on goal your team takes the keeper seems to save every single one, pulling off in my opinion some quite ridiculous saves. In some games i played i've had 15+ shots from inside the box yet somehow superman in goals keeps everything out? Basically the question im asking is do you think keepers are OP in FM13? I've attached 2 screenies of my last game against Inter which we completely controlled but ended up losing in the 92nd minute.

Happens. For me its long shots. I am playing as Inter. It seems that no matter how much you limit their freedom or long shots, they still take shots that are 1 out of 100 chance of going in. GK's seem to be saving everything and when they don't, there pretty crappy goals/easy saves. Supposedly its the match engine.

Yeah. The match engine to me seems like its very buggy. Noticed a LOT of wingers have been picking the ball up on the wing and just blitzing past my players and scoring.

Yeah. The match engine to me seems like its very buggy. Noticed a LOT of wingers have been picking the ball up on the wing and just blitzing past my players and scoring.

Yes this too. I have seen my defenders just watch them go by... Also, it seems like my defense can never defend properly when they cross it into the middle of the box.

Yeah. I've got Lamela and Pjanic on the wings with Llorente up top and it seems everytime they cross the ball he scores (not that im complaining) but it seems like you score far too often. Defenders in General in this game are terrible.

You have a lot of shots on target but no clear cut chances, whereas Inter had two.. Could be down to the amount of long shots your team are taking.. In my tactics anyone with a long shot attribute of less that 14 is set to take them rarely

Status
Not open for further replies.