4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

Just a few things I've noticed.

The tactic works better if your 2 wide strikers are 2 footed ( so strong on both feet or strong on one foot and reasonable on the other). Also, it helps if they don't have the ppm "avoids using weaker foot" as this means the wide striker will either go wide to cross or cut in to make a through ball but wont be doing both, which is what we want.

Secondly it helps if your middle striker has a pace of minimum 16 (pushing it at 15 but it will work) that way he will get on the end of any through balls and beat the defender for pace. (If managing lower league the minimum is 12 and 11 pushing it)
Also, it REALLY REALLY REALLY makes a massive difference if your central striker is a poacher (you can check this by looking at your coaches report) and even more so if he has the ppm "moves into channels".

All these things will make a massive difference to how successful the tactic will be.

I avoid buying one footed players like Hulk and Podolski and i also stay away from low poachers like Huntelaar!

I agree with you.

It's better to avoid players with the natural foot ONLY in the wide ST position. It means it reduces his possibilities around the penalty box, as explained in the first paragraph.
In case you can't do otherwise, it's better to put the "left foot only" player on the the LEFT striker position, and the "right foot only" one on the right spot. The wide striker can go wide and cross the ball, but the main reason I believe it's better to place them that way is in the situation where the opposite DC/FB show you onto your weaker foot.

Hulk is a perfect example, his best position is in the AMR spot as a right winger (cutting inside) or even as an Inside Forward. His PPM are to cut inside, and shoot with power (with an attribute of 18 in long shot), which is great when starting from that position (FROM wide TO inside). Starting from STR, he'll be showed onto his weaker foot by the opposite DCL or DL. In addition, another of his PPM is to AVOID using his weaker foot, so you'll spend most of your time watching him ruining some of your counter attacks (or even built ones) running (or more appropriately "pushed") to the corner kick area, and going back or giving the ball back to our DR (if he doesn't lose it).

On the other hand, if placed in the STL area, he'll still have the possibitliy to cross the ball (attribute of 15 in crossing).

Anyway, a player like Hulk HAS TO be placed in the STC spot ;)

1. I'm saying I avoid using one footed players like hulk in wide areas- meaning that using him in the central striker position is best, which is what you did, which is why he scored 100 goals. You need to read more carefully.

2. Slow strikers just didn't work for me when i used it with this tactic, so no Huntelaar didnt perform for me as well as he did for you.

3. Yes, very serious.

But I have to say I agree with Hazza too, lol.

IBRAHIMOVIC is more a 9 and1/2: deep lying forward, complete forward, Trequartista... In addition, he likes the ball played to his feet and this tactic is set to give the ball to the target man (STC) into space (run onto ball). He is not the most pacey striker as well, and still has scored over 100 goals in a season for me too.

This tactic is SO exploitive that you still can put your GK there and he'll still manage to score :).

But I have to say I agree with Hazza too, lol.

IBRAHIMOVIC is more a 9 and1/2: deep lying forward, complete forward, Trequartista... In addition, he likes the ball played to his feet and this tactic is set to give the ball to the target man (STC) into space (run onto ball). He is not the most pacey striker as well, and still has scored over 100 goals in a season for me too.

This tactic is SO exploitive that you still can put your GK there and he'll still manage to score :).

Which version are you using mate?

I'm thinking of starting a long term save with Newcastle!

Should I go with BA or Cisse in the stc spot?

Is the V2 the original version? And the V2 version 2 is the second version? Confusing...

Which version are you using mate?

I'm thinking of starting a long term save with Newcastle!

Should I go with BA or Cisse in the stc spot?

I went with Ba on my save, got an average of 2.16 goals a game. Cisse got injured all the time for me.

Feedback after a full season using this tactic with PSG

(feel free to go to straight to the next page if you don't want to read it as I'm going to share my feelings with it. I don't intend to be offending saying this, but I know it could be bothering fo some people, just warning |))

Once upon a time... hahaha.

I've to admit something: we often see people showing amazing results on forums (which is normal because they'd never upload their tactic if it was **** and couldn't stop losing with it :)). I, myself, got some very good results creating my own ones as well, but I'm more of a reacting manager according to what I see on the pitch (tactic creator) and have fun preparing the next match (assistant reports: their formation, against which tactic shape do they conceed or score the most, when in the match do they conceed (and be more attacking), when do they score (and be more cautious), from where on the field do they score...). I know this is a long job but everybody's free to enjoy the game as he wants.
Sometimes, I try other people's tactic, read their threads, their answers to feedbacks and try to understand how/why do they set the slides this way and if there's conflict between them... (that's how you learn :)). I had very good results with some of them too (raikan's ones, knap, fuss, mr hough, marcelo...).

The thing is when I see people's having 20, 30 winnings streak, or 50 games no losses, I can't stop having a "tiny inchy" thought (not much, don't worry) that they may have (just once, or even "accidentaly" |)) had a match reset, or maybe they had a crash dump "the only time" they were losing... what a shame !!! that's so unfortunate, If you know what I mean...

This time, this is different. I AM the one experiencing this and nobody telling me having these results. I couldn't believe it and was waiting for our 1st loss. I watched the games and I can tell we've NEVER BEEN in a situation we could lose.
I AM NOT THE TACTIC'S AUTHOR and DON'T even KNOW HIM, so I've nothing to earn by telling this. I just wanted to share this experience.

So, I decided to try this Hazza's ALL EXPLOIT tactic after I had followed the W4NKER's thread who listed them, and red every posts of this thread (to understand what was the initial tactic? what were the feedback? what was the change?...)

Again, this is the 1st season right from the start of the save (2011/2012), local reputation manager (lowest), no transfer budget allowed (just used the editor to transfer to PSG: Thiago Silva, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Ezequiel Lavezzi, Marco Verratti as in real life).

Fixtures and Results:

View attachment 264422View attachment 264423View attachment 264421View attachment 264419View attachment 264420View attachment 264418

The following statitiscs are in all competitons (Ligue 1 - Europa League - French Cup - League Cup)

4 Competitons - 4 Victories and Awards of Champions

* Games Played: 65 - Won: 62 - Drawn 3 - NO LOSSES - Win ratio: 95%
* Goals Scored: 236 - Goals Conceeded: 32
---> Average: 3.63 goals scored/game - 0.49 goals conceeded/game

Type of goals : 19 goals from corner (1st post) in the last 50 games (so can't really tell for the full season, but not much for sure)

* Clean sheet: 35 games (No goal conceeded)
* Games when goals conceeded 1 goal: 28 games
* Games when conceeded 2 goals: 2 games

There's never been a game where I conceeded more than 2 goals, and as you can see ONLY 2 games/65 were when I conceeded 2 goals.

As you can see, I've never seen these results anywhere, I mean you can score 6 goals a game, but you'll average 2, 3, or 4 goals conceeded. Or be more cautious and target the clean sheet and win 1 or 2-0 sometimes. I'm only speaking about my experience, so the new "DIABLO" could be out on the web but I've never seen it yet.

Some notable games:

View attachment 264441View attachment 264463View attachment 264465View attachment 264466View attachment 264467View attachment 264469View attachment 264470View attachment 264471View attachment 264472View attachment 264473View attachment 264474View attachment 264475View attachment 264476View attachment 264477View attachment 264478View attachment 264479View attachment 264480View attachment 264440View attachment 264442View attachment 264444

Players' performance:

View attachment 264499View attachment 264500View attachment 264502View attachment 264495View attachment 264494View attachment 264497View attachment 264498View attachment 264501

* STC: IBRAHIMOVIC aka Mister 2 goals/game
53 games played - 106 goals scored - 19 assists - 35 times Man of the Match - 8.64 average rating

* DC: THIAGO SILVA aka Mister Clean
42 games played - ONLY 2 yellow cards (no red) - 27 fouls made (0.64/game) - 7.61 average rating
He wasn't in the corner exploit, he only scored 2 goals and got 3 assists, which means it's a good rating for a DC in an attacking team philosophy.

PASTORE (MC/Playmaker) 26 assists (his job) 7 goals in 39 games played

The wide ST were more well rounded, and did score as much as they assisted the STC:
*LAVEZZI (49P, 22G, 26A) - GAMEIRO (42P, 25G, 20A) - MENEZ (41P, 18G, 18A)

These statistics are unbelievable !!!

Let's analyse the tactic's performance:

When I started playing, I realised that when we lost the ball, the opposite FB got too easily to our midfield and outnumbered us from there. The tactic has a narrow approach and left our flanks too weak when we weren't in possession of the ball. On the other hand, the mix between an attacking philosophy, a little creative freedom, a normal (closer to slow) tempo, and almost no time wasting... lead to the team BUILDING the attack, but get quickly to the penalty box too. It's a bit confusing because we can take our time, possession based football, build the game until it breaches in the defense, or a quicker football game, counter attacking aiming to go fast upfront to take advantage of players out of position. Possession is irrelevant in the 2nd option.
Unexpectedly, this tactic offers a mix of both and we're almost EVEN in ball possessionl. To have less players in defending duties when we've 75, 80% possession of the ball is fine, but not in this situation I believe.

The point in the grid system was to make the wide ST marking the opposite Full backs to involve them (our STR and STL) in defense. So, I highlighted this missing point in the POST 617. HAZZA believed that it was actually already set in the V1 tactic uploaded in the OP; I just told him it wasn't set in the original tactic in the OP and then explained how to set it technically. Unfortunately, this led to a big confusion in this thread... That the reason why I wanted to come back to it.

From now, let's analyse the tactic (with the wide ST marking their opposite FB of course):

The tactic is really well balanced:

- In defense the tactic can take these shapes

View attachment 264648View attachment 264655View attachment 264649View attachment 264650

This is made possible just by marking SPECIFICALY the FB.

- While in Attack the tactic can take these shapes

View attachment 264648View attachment 264639View attachment 264642View attachment 264638View attachment 264640

You have to look at these screens as a process. Shape in the 1st screen leads to the shape in the 2nd screen which leads to the 3rd one...

It looks like almost impossible to replicate it in the tactic but that's really what I experienced watching it in game. I was really impressed by how my MC went into the channel between the wide STs and the STC. As if we were always attacking with 5 players, but extremely solid at the back too.

Let's analyse one example:

*APOEL NICOSIE

View attachment 264668View attachment 264658

In this situation, we're the top team and playing home. I'm not going to details everything as you can see the stats by yourself. We can see that the possession is almost even (54 - 46), but the position average shows us how far in their side of the field. we close them down

View attachment 264663View attachment 264665

The action were 7% of the total game in our side (1/3) while we did spend 36% of the time in theirs (the rest in the midfield).

View attachment 264659

With the same possession of the ball, we shot 27 times without any creative freedom excess and abusive long shots, while they only did it 3 times (with 2 from outside the box). We definitely have a better use of the ball than they do.

View attachment 264660View attachment 264661

On the other hand, we can clearly see that we're looking for our TM (the STC) who actually did shot half of the total team shots (13 times on 27).

View attachment 264666

Don't forget it's an exploitive tactic, the fact is he's often unmarked, or in a situation of 2 ST (ours) against 1 DC (as one of our wide ST tries to drag the DC who marks him out of position). Result: 13 shots - 9 on target - 5 goals... Classy !!!

(this point is explained in the POST 653 if you want to understand it)

Now, let's go deeper in the analyse of making our 2 wide ST marking their respective FB. For this, you've to look at the passes map. PSG ones means we're in possession of the ball, it's actually fluid and well balanced between the players (even if we're in a narrow formation approach with a TM an PM set), and it's mainly spent in THEIR half.

View attachment 264662

When you look at APOEL's one, it means they have the ball and see what happens.

View attachment 264490

If you're against a ball playing team which like possession, the GK would be set to give the ball at the back (short pass/defender collect/no creative freedom). Because our 2 wide ST SPECIFICALY mark their FB and our STC is in the DCs zone, the GK would tend to long kick the ball to the midfield. Just with this simple tweak, we've got 50% chance to get the ball back (it's 50/50) (the ball will definitely stay 100% in their possession if he gives it to his FB).

View attachment 264493

How this percentage of getting the ball back (quicker) can be increased?

The fact is that APOEL plays in a 442 tactic shape and we do have 3 midfielders (2 MC, 1DM), so we already have more people involved in this area of the field than them to collect the ball and keep us busy in our attacking duties :). The % chance to getting the ball back is higher.

But what about if they do have themselves 3 midfielders, do the % chances go back to 50/50?

Remember that we have an extremely HIGH D-Line, which pushes our back 4 almost to the central area, with 2 DC who should have good attributes in Heading/Jumping/Strength. In addition, our Defensive midfielder should have good attributes in this area as well. If the other team plays with an AMC, I'm almost sure this AMC would NOT have better ratings in these attributes than our DM and 2DC.

View attachment 264488View attachment 264489

We mainly collect the ball there. As it said in real football, we definitely win the midfield's battle and can attack quickly but still in an organized way.

That's really what I experienced during this season.

View attachment 264371View attachment 264372View attachment 264368View attachment 264370View attachment 264373View attachment 264513View attachment 264511View attachment 264504View attachment 264503View attachment 264509View attachment 264510View attachment 264508View attachment 264512View attachment 264514

Sometimes, I did encounter some counter-attacks, but not that much to be a relevant threat to the tactic but it still remains important to have pacey Defenders. This Defensive Line is really High so your Defenders NEED to be quick.

I intended to show you the analyse of my 2 games against Arsenal (2 wins, 4-0, 7-0) to explain what happens against "ball playing" teams which are possession based (Barcelone, Lille...), but I figured it would be too much on this post.

Anyway, understand it's not a possession based tactic, but an "efficient used" of the ball when we have it. The other team NEVER had a great use of it, and had often struggle to go in my side of the field, as there's always 2 "defensive walls" in a High D-line (2wide ST and MC/DM, and a second one with FB/DC).

As it explained in my first half-season thread, this tactic is an addition of the different exploits listed in the W4NKER thread. To mix them doesn't guarantee any success, and I honestly thought that it wouldn't work. I didn't expect it to be so well-balanced, very attacking and solid at the back, very nice movement, the team moving as a block... and never felt like I could lose against any teams.

The other point is I didn't suffer any "re-ranked" or whatever this is, in January or February when the AI gets used and adapts to your tactic. IT HAS TOTALLY BEEN PLUG & PLAY.

On the other hand, I've to admit PSG is a top team, with good addition to the squad this year.
It is right to say as well I was in Europa League and had quite an easy campaign. I didn't face top teams like Barça, Real Madrid, City, Man U... but I still OUTCLASSED Arsenal (which is a better team than PSG "normally" :O),home and away !!! And what about Tottenham?

But still, these results are INCREDIBLE all along the season, home and Away, against teams like Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Bordeaux, Rennes, Saint-Etienne, Montpellier, Toulouse... and even the low-table teams where you always end up losing against one of them.
I'm not saying that everybody will get these results, and win everytime 4-0, but it's definitely worth a try.

I repeat again about the tweaks I've done. The most important one was the marking system WHICH IS NOW INCLUDED IN THE OPENING POST V2; the other ones that I described in my previous post are relevant TO FIT MY TEAM, and doesn't change AT ALL the original version, so please understand I wasn't going to start a thread (as I've been asked to in here and in private) or upload/send to everybody a tactic that I've NOT made.

- I just allowed the swap position between both MC (explained the reason in the last post too)
- I allowed it as well between the STL and STR according to the players who were playing (which means not every time)
- I gave few notches more creative freedom to my playmaker until the limit I found he had too much and his decisions weren't appropriate in certain situations. How many more notches? For this, you've to watch the game and see what you consider acceptable.
- and of course, a basic one who can make the difference, I changed the defending/attacking corner/free kick settings depending on the role of my players, and their attributes. This isn't an exact science but I set them according to my beliefs.

I deeply hope I'm not going to sound harsh or anything like that. It's just I felt embarrassed towards Hazza who I guess didn't expect so much confusion on his thread and people asking me to upload a tactic. Of course, I'll be keen to help you if I believe I'm able to.

Again, download the V2 on the OP and don't open the wide ST individual settings. This is a total plug and play tactic. Manage your team, good rotation, appropriate training, media and finance management... and it should be fine I think. I'll be following becasue I'm quite curious to know if people are going to have the same success as I got, or completely fail.

So, Thanks again Hazza to have been able to combine all these elements in one tactic, and listened to the different feedbacks to improve it.

Thanks to those who succeeded to read until this point :). As English isn't my first language, let me know if there's a part ununderstandable and we'll try to make it clearer.

Last edited:

(feel free to go to straight to the next page if you don't want to read it as I'm going to share my feelings with it. I don't intend to be offending saying this, but I know it could be bothering fo some people, just warning |))

I've to admit something: we often see people showing amazing results on forums (which is normal because they'd never upload their tactic if it was **** and couldn't stop losing with it :)). I, myself, got some very good results creating my own ones as well, but I'm more of a reacting manager according to what I see on the pitch (tactic creator) and have fun preparing the next match (assistant reports: their formation, against which tactic shape do they conceed or score the most, when in the match do they conceed (and be more attacking), when do they score (and be more cautious), from where on the field do they score...). I know this is a long job but everybody's free to enjoy the game as he wants.
Sometimes, I try other people's tactic, read their threads, their answers to feedbacks and try to understand how/why do they set the slides this way and if there's conflict between them... (that's how you learn :)). I had very good results with some of them too (raikan's ones, knap, fuss, mr hough, marcelo...).

The thing is when I see people's having 20, 30 winnings streak, or 50 games no losses, I can't stop having a "tiny inchy" thought (not much, don't worry) that they may have (just once, or even "accidentaly" |)) had a match reset, or maybe they had a crash dump "the only time" they were losing... what a shame !!! that's so unfortunate, If you know what I mean...

This time, this is different. I AM the one experiencing this and nobody telling me having these results. I couldn't believe it and was waiting for our 1st loss. I watched the games and I can tell we've NEVER BEEN in a situation we could lose.
I AM NOT THE TACTIC'S AUTHOR and DON'T even KNOW HIM, so I've nothing to earn by telling this. I just wanted to share this experience.

So, I decided to try this Hazza's ALL EXPLOIT tactic after I had followed the W4NKER's thread who listed them, and red every posts of this thread (to understand what was the initial tactic? what were the feedback? what was the change?...)

Again, this is the 1st season right from the start of the save (2011/2012), local reputation manager (lowest), no transfer budget allowed (just used the editor to transfer to PSG: Thiago Silva, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Ezequiel Lavezzi, Marco Verratti as in real life).

Fixtures and Results:

View attachment 264422View attachment 264423View attachment 264421View attachment 264419View attachment 264420View attachment 264418

The following statitiscs are in all competitons (Ligue 1 - Europa League - French Cup - League Cup)

4 Competitons - 4 Victories and Awards of Champions

* Games Played: 65 - Won: 62 - Drawn 3 - NO LOSSES - Win ratio: 95%
* Goals Scored: 236 - Goals Conceeded: 32
---> Average: 3.63 goals scored/game - 0.49 goals conceeded/game

Type of goals : 19 goals from corner (1st post) in the last 50 games (so can't really tell for the full season, but not much for sure)

* Clean sheet: 35 games (No goal conceeded)
* Games when goals conceeded 1 goal: 28 games
* Games when conceeded 2 goals: 2 games

There's never been a game where I conceeded more than 2 goals, and as you can see ONLY 2 games/65 were when I conceeded 2 goals.

As you can see, I've never seen these results anywhere, I mean you can score 6 goals a game, but you'll average 2, 3, or 4 goals conceeded. Or be more cautious and target the clean sheet and win 1 or 2-0 sometimes. I'm only speaking about my experience, so the new "DIABLO" could be out on the web but I've never seen it yet.

Some notable games:

View attachment 264245View attachment 264246View attachment 264247View attachment 264248View attachment 264249View attachment 264250View attachment 264251View attachment 264252View attachment 264253View attachment 264254View attachment 264255View attachment 264256View attachment 264257View attachment 264258View attachment 264259View attachment 264260View attachment 264262

Players' performance:

View attachment 264268View attachment 264273View attachment 264272View attachment 264263View attachment 264264View attachment 264265View attachment 264269View attachment 264271View attachment 264270

* STC: IBRAHIMOVIC aka Mister 2 goals/game
53 games played - 106 goals scored - 19 assists - 35 times Man of the Match - 8.64 average rating

* DC: THIAGO SILVA aka Mister Clean
42 games played - ONLY 2 yellow cards (no red) - 27 fouls made (0.64/game) - 7.61 average rating
He wasn't in the corner exploit, he only scored 2 goals and got 3 assists, which means it's a good rating for a DC in an attacking team philosophy.

PASTORE (MC/Playmaker) 26 assists (his job) 7 goals in 39 games played

The wide ST were more well rounded, and did score as much as they assisted the STC:
*LAVEZZI (49P, 22G, 26A) - GAMEIRO (42P, 25G, 20A) - MENEZ (41P, 18G, 18A)

These statistics are unbelievable !!!

Let's analyse the tactic's performance:

When I started playing, I realised that when we lost the ball, the opposite FB got too easily to our midfield and outnumbered us from there. The tactic has a narrow approach and left our flanks too weak when we weren't in possession of the ball. On the other hand, the mix between an attacking philosophy, a little creative freedom, a normal (closer to slow) tempo, and almost no time wasting... lead to the team BUILDING the attack, but get quickly to the penalty box too. It's a bit confusing because we can take our time, possession based football, build the game until it breaches in the defense, or a quicker football game, counter attacking aiming to go fast upfront to take advantage of players out of position. Possession is irrelevant in the 2nd option.
Unexpectedly, this tactic offers a mix of both and we're almost EVEN in ball possessionl. To have less players in defending duties when we've 75, 80% possession of the ball is fine, but not in this situation I believe.

The point in the grid system was to make the wide ST marking the opposite Full backs to involve them (our STR and STL) in defense. So, I highlighted this missing point in the POST 617. HAZZA believed that it was actually already set in the V1 tactic uploaded in the OP; I just told him it wasn't set in the original tactic in the OP and then explained how to set it technically. Unfortunately, this led to a big confusion in this thread... That the reason why I wanted to come back to it.

From now, let's analyse the tactic (with the wide ST marking their opposite FB of course):

The tactic is really well balanced:

- In defense the tactic can take these shapes
View attachment 264285View attachment 264288View attachment 264286View attachment 264287

This is made possible just by marking SPECIFICALY the FB.

- While in Attack the tactic can take these shapes
View attachment 264285View attachment 264292View attachment 264290View attachment 264289View attachment 264291

You have to look at these screens as a process. Shape in the 1st screen leads to the shape in the 2nd screen which leads to the 3rd one...

It looks like almost impossible to replicate it in the tactic but that's really what I experienced watching it in game. I was really impressed by how my MC went into the channel between the wide STs and the STC. As if we were always attacking with 5 players, but extremely solid too at the back.

Let's analyse one example:

*APOEL NICOSIE
View attachment 264308View attachment 264300View attachment 264301View attachment 264302View attachment 264303View attachment 264310View attachment 264304View attachment 264305View attachment 264307View attachment 264309

In this situation, we're the top team and playing home. I'm not going to details everything as you can see the stats by yourself. We can see that the possession is almost even (54 - 46), but the position average shows us how far in their side of the field we close them down. The action were 7% of the total game in our side (1/3) while we did spend 36% of the time in theirs. With the same possession of the ball, we shot 27 times without any creative freedom excess and abusive long shots, while they only did it 3 times (with 2 from outside the box). On the other hand, we can clearly see that we're looking for our TM (the STC) who actually did shot 13 times (on 27). Don't forget it's an exploitive tactic, the fact is he's often unmarked, or in a situation of 2 ST (ours) against 1 DC (as one of our wide ST tries to drag the DC who marks him out of position). Result: 13 shots - 9 on target - 5 goals... Classy !!!

(this point is explained in the POST 653 if you want to understand it)

Now, let's go deeper in the analyse of making our 2 wide ST marking their respective FB. For this, you've to look at the passes map. PSG ones means we're in possession of the ball, it's actually fluid and well balanced between the players (even if we're in a narrow formation approach with a TM an PM set), and it's mainly spent in THEIR half.

When you look at APOEL's one, it means they have the ball and see what happens:

View attachment 264311View attachment 264312

If you're against a ball playing team which like possession, the GK would be set to give the ball at the back (short pass/defender collect/no creative freedom). Because our 2 wide ST SPECIFICALY mark their FB and our STC is in the DCs zone, the GK would tend to long kick the ball to the midfield. Just with this simple tweak, we've got 50% chance to get the ball back (it's 50/50) (the ball will definitely stay 100% in their possession if he gives it to his FB).

How this percentage of getting the ball back (quicker) can be increased?

The fact is that APOEL plays in a 442 tactic shape and we do have 3 midfielders (2 MC, 1DM), so we already have more people involved in this area of the field than them to collect the ball and keep us busy in our attacking duties :). The % chance to getting the ball back is higher.

But what about if they do have themselves 3 midfielders, do the % chances go back to 50/50?
Remember that we have an extremely HIGH D-Line, which pushes our back 4 almost to the central area, with 2 DC who should have good attributes in Heading/Jumping/Strength. In addition, our Defensive midfielder should have good attributes in this area as well. If the other team plays with an AMC, I'm almost sure this AMC would NOT have better ratings in these attributes than our DM and 2DC.
View attachment 264315View attachment 264316

We definitely win the midfield's battle and can attack quickly but still in an organized way.
That's really what I experienced during this season.

View attachment 264371View attachment 264372View attachment 264368View attachment 264370View attachment 264373

Sometimes, I did encounter some counter attacks, but not that much to be a relevant threat to the tactic but it still remains important to have pacey Defenders. This Defensive Line is really High so your Defenders NEED to be quick.

As it explained in my first half-season thread, this tactic is an addition of the different exploits listed in the W4NKER thread. To mix them doesn't guarantee any success, and I honestly thought that it wouldn't work. I didn't expect it to be so well-balanced, very attacking and solid at the back, very nice movement, the team moving as a block... and never felt like I could lose against any teams.

The other point is I didn't suffer any "re-ranked" or whatever this is, in January or February when the AI gets used and adapts to your tactic. IT HAS TOTALLY BEEN PLUG & PLAY.

On the other hand, I've to admit PSG is a top team, with good addition to the squad this year.
It is right to say as well I was in Europa League and had quite an easy campaign. I didn't face top teams like Barça, Real Madrid, City, Man U... but I still OUTCLASSED Arsenal (which is a better team than PSG "normally" :O),home and away !!! And what about Tottenham?

But still, these results are INCREDIBLE all along the season, home and Away, against teams like Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Bordeaux, Rennes, Saint-Etienne, Montpellier, Toulouse... and even the low-table teams where you always end up losing against one of them.
I'm not saying that everybody will get these results, and win everytime 4-0, but it's definitely worth a try.

I repeat again about the tweaks I've done. The most important one was the marking system WHICH IS NOW INCLUDED IN THE OPENING POST V2; the other ones that I described in my previous post are relevant TO FIT MY TEAM, and doesn't change AT ALL the original version, so please understand I wasn't going to start a thread (as I've been asked to in here and in private) or upload/send to everybody a tactic that I've NOT made.
- I just allowed the swap position between both MC (explained the reason in the last post too)
- I allowed it as well between the STL and STR according to the players who were playing (which means not every time)
- I gave few notches more creative freedom to my playmaker until the limit I found he had too much and his decisions weren't appropriate in certain situations. How many more notches? For this, you've to watch the game and see what you consider acceptable.
- and of course, a basic one who can make the difference, I changed the defending/attacking corner/free kick settings depending on the role of my players, and their attributes. This isn't an exact science but I set them according to my beliefs.

I deeply hope I'm not going to sound harsh or anything like that. It's just I felt embarrassed towards Hazza who I guess didn't expect so much confusion on his thread and people asking me to upload a tactic. Of course, I'll be keen to help you if I believe I'm able to.

Again, download the V2 on the OP and don't open the wide ST individual settings. This is a total plug and play tactic. Manage your team, good rotation, appropriate training, media and finance management... and it should be fine I think. I'll be foolowing as I'm curious if people are going to have the same success as I got, completely a fail.

So, Thanks again Hazza to have been able to combine all these elements in one tactic, and listened to the different feedbacks to improve it.

Thanks to those who succeeded to read until this point :). As English isn't my first language, let me know if there's a part ununderstandable and we'll try to make it clearer.

It cool but i do not understand fully.
Since you do not want to upload the tactic which i had waiting but nothing is been make, here are few questions: Please answer all my question with simple English because i do not speak or understand English well. Sorry

1. Download Hazza version 2 tactic in 1st page? Yes or No
2. 2 MC drag into playmaker? Yes or No
3. Striker centre drag into Target Man? Yes or No
4. 2 MC swap ? Yes or No
5. STL and STR swap? Yes or No
6. STL mark opp DR and STR mark opp DL? Yes or No
7. Still got any setting which i did not mention?

Last edited:

THANK YOU SO MUCH :D Some of these results will definitely be added to the OP so everyone can trust the tactic. People don't always (like you) trust the authors at first so I like to use other people's results. You will be given a special mention in the OP too for your incredible help with the development of this tactic.

hello everybody. this tactic worked a treat for me first season, but in my second season i started to suffer (mostly by my strikers missing chances and the opposition passing through my defence to get one on one situations). i switched to mr hough´s 4-2-1-3 but it wasn´t fully satisfying (although i got some great results) and in january i went back to EXPLOITER and results were getting better and better. i now have a few questions: some people talk about changing positions between MCs and i´d like somebody to explain me the point of that. i´m also very interested in finding a way to stop conceding so many passes through my defence, it´s very annoying and my defenders are all top players. thanks in advance

I started using this tactic a couple of days ago. The newest version. But i dont understand how you guys get so good results :p
Im using it with my West Ham team in the Premier League. And its not going so well.. Im losing and drawing games all the time. Even against weaker teams. And i have build up a decent team now.
GK: Robert Green
DR: Guy Demel
DCR: Dede
DCL: Dejan Lovren
DL: Jordan Spence
DMC: Cheick Tiote / Boupa Diop
MCR: Mark Noble / James Collison
MCL: Marek Hamsik / Bill Wright (Good regen)
STCR: Agbonlahor
STCL: Gøkhan Tore
STC: Papiss Cisse

I just downloaded the tactic and started playing. I didnt do any changes to it. But still my team dont play well. Ive played 30 games now and are on 12th place in the league. Any ideas on what to do? :p

@Hazza

you got swap 2 MC and swap wide striker and other additional setting?

I started using this tactic a couple of days ago. The newest version. But i dont understand how you guys get so good results :p
Im using it with my West Ham team in the Premier League. And its not going so well.. Im losing and drawing games all the time. Even against weaker teams. And i have build up a decent team now.
GK: Robert Green
DR: Guy Demel
DCR: Dede
DCL: Dejan Lovren
DL: Jordan Spence
DMC: Cheick Tiote / Boupa Diop
MCR: Mark Noble / James Collison
MCL: Marek Hamsik / Bill Wright (Good regen)
STCR: Agbonlahor
STCL: Gøkhan Tore
STC: Papiss Cisse

I just downloaded the tactic and started playing. I didnt do any changes to it. But still my team dont play well. Ive played 30 games now and are on 12th place in the league. Any ideas on what to do? :p

Tactics don't guarantee you success. You need to tailor tactics to suit your team. Three strikers up front I think is not the best tactic for "smaller" teams. If you want a solid tactic, go with a safer 4-3-2-1, with 3 central midfielders, 2 wingers and a poacher. I've found that to be the most stable one for me when I'm managing small clubs.

Hi, I wanted to know if I could move STCL & STCR to STL & STR, as I love playing with wingers. I do understand that STCL & STCR act out as wingers but I would prefer to use STL & STR and thats why I came across asking if anyone has tried using STL & STR, if yes has it been successful?

Thank you.

Hi, I wanted to know if I could move STCL & STCR to STL & STR, as I love playing with wingers. I do understand that STCL & STCR act out as wingers but I would prefer to use STL & STR and thats why I came across asking if anyone has tried using STL & STR, if yes has it been successful?

Thank you.

No, the strikers need to be central for it to work.

@Hazza

you answer yes. You mean u had swap 2 MC and swap WIDE STRIKER too? because in post did not mention. Totally confuse now. Still got other additional setting Hazza?

@Hazza

you answer yes. You mean u had swap 2 MC and swap WIDE STRIKER too? because in post did not mention. Totally confuse now. Still got other additional setting Hazza?

Sorry, you're not making any sense. I have these settings: swap the MCs and swap the wide strikers.

Last edited:
@Hazza

Completely unrelated to your post but...

Whenever i see man utd and 2008 next to each other i get all nostalgic :( One of our most successful years in our football history!