4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

THANK YOU SO MUCH
grin.gif
Some of these results will definitely be added to the OP so everyone can trust the tactic. People don't always (like you) trust the authors at first so I like to use other people's results. You will be given a special mention in the OP too for your incredible help with the development of this tactic.

You're welcome mate. I hope you know I didn't intend to get involved in anything.
It started with an advice that I gave, which led to a massive confusion and forced me to go a bit deeper in this thread.

Anyway, I was really surprised about the results, and the "tactic's performance" as well (I mean the way the team played).
So thank to you my friend.

FM2008manu

It cool but i do not understand fully.
Since you do not want to upload the tactic which i had waiting but nothing is been make, here are few questions: Please answer all my question with simple English because i do not speak or understand English well. Sorry

1. Download Hazza version 2 tactic in 1st page? Yes or No
2. 2 MC drag into playmaker? Yes or No
3. Striker centre drag into Target Man? Yes or No
4. 2 MC swap ? Yes or No
5. STL and STR swap? Yes or No
6. STL mark opp DR and STR mark opp DL? Yes or No
7. Still got any setting which i did not mention?

I understand you mate, but I'm not sure you understand me. I know, 2 of my posts can be seen as scary to read, as it looks more like a book than anything else. But that's what I had to do be understood myself.
About the tactic, I already explained twice why I'm not uploading it, THIS IS NOT MINE.

1. Yes (do NOT open the STR and STL individual settings (except when you're in game, or before the kick off)
2. Yes, but this point is a bit confusing sinc the FM teams never confirmed that part. As I understand it, and how I've seen it in game, there will ONLY be 1 playmaker in your team, and it will be the 1st one you set. When you'll sub this MC, the 2nd one would THEN becomes your playmaker. My players were looking for Pastore when they didn't have a better option (and NOT the 2nd MC). If you don't have good MC with good attributes in Creativity/Decision/Flair/Pass/Technique... or any conflict with his PPM, then DON'T set any, as the rest of your team will LOOOK AT him during the match, and he could lose the ball too easily, or make bad decisions.

3. Yes
4. It depends on your MC (explained in my previous post) (foot? type of Mc (BtoB, PM, MC, MD...)? attributes in Long shot? Pass? Decision? Off the ball?...)
5. Same as previous, depends on your STL, and STR)
6. DEFINITELY YES
7. Set your defending/ attacking corner/free kick with the right players, depending on YOUR team

Hope this helps

I have a a question, what type of players will suit the CMs most?

QUICK POST

I edited the POST 688 because I realized the screen shots were not uploaded, and it was completely ununderstandable without them. So, I added them for those who want to UNDERSTAND how the tactic works.

have to say that without the corner exploitive cheat that most of you are probably loving, The tactic falls on consistancy.

I went on a 7 game winning run with 28 goals in 3 of those competitive matches.

Then 1-1 vs second last.
Then 0-1 to First away from home.
Then 0-2 to last place at home.

With a striker of 18 Finishing, 17 Comp ect. As well as another three with quite decent stats. It's been quite a disappointing run. Still get a ton of corners a game but without the cheap shot that makes you all feel your really good at this game, that scores roughly 1 in every 3 corners, the tactic kind of bounces.

Still not a bad tactic, one of the better ones I've used without the near post corner. Even though the tactic is meant to be exploitive of it. good one.

With Version 1, is it supposed to be zonal marking for stl/r? or should i still ensure that they are both marking the opposing dr/dl?

lol i just use the v1 tactic with my Std Reims, we are in Ligue 2, and i desperately need new tactic, i read this thread n decide to try the tactic in French cup against some regional club, and we win 8 nil LOL :D great tactic, i will try it in Ligue 2 since i battling my promotion place :p

edit: just realized we broke our most goals in 1 match club records lol, before is 6-1 again Sedan, n we lose it lol

Last edited:
With Version 1, is it supposed to be zonal marking for stl/r? or should i still ensure that they are both marking the opposing dr/dl?

Change it if you want, if version 1 works fine then don't bother.

have to say that without the corner exploitive cheat that most of you are probably loving, The tactic falls on consistancy.

I went on a 7 game winning run with 28 goals in 3 of those competitive matches.

Then 1-1 vs second last.
Then 0-1 to First away from home.
Then 0-2 to last place at home.

With a striker of 18 Finishing, 17 Comp ect. As well as another three with quite decent stats. It's been quite a disappointing run. Still get a ton of corners a game but without the cheap shot that makes you all feel your really good at this game, that scores roughly 1 in every 3 corners, the tactic kind of bounces.

Still not a bad tactic, one of the better ones I've used without the near post corner. Even though the tactic is meant to be exploitive of it. good one.

Use the very latest version, the second link has been updated so try that.

I really dunno what u mean... Can u show it by screenshots?

Don't worry it's in the latest update (Re-download Version 2 link). Don't look at the player instructions as it won't show up there unless you are in a match.

Starting a new game in a very very very low portuguese league with onde very very very small team called Desportivo de Portugal.
Is a long term save....
And i'm gonna use this amazing tactic from the beggining

Starting a new game in a very very very low portuguese league with onde very very very small team called Desportivo de Portugal.
Is a long term save....
And i'm gonna use this amazing tactic from the beggining

Good Luck!

Vacations are over :(

Saw the latest tactic yesterday and tried it in a couple of games. As i already used the 2 MCs as PM, the only big change for me was the switch position, witch works pretty well!!

Btw, going in the middle of my 4th season, still unbeaten in the Portuguese league, cup and league cup....

@ Hazza just to verification

2 MC drag into playmaker or just 1?

I understand you mate, but I'm not sure you understand me. I know, 2 of my posts can be seen as scary to read, as it looks more like a book than anything else. But that's what I had to do be understood myself.
About the tactic, I already explained twice why I'm not uploading it, THIS IS NOT MINE.

1. Yes (do NOT open the STR and STL individual settings (except when you're in game, or before the kick off)
2. Yes, but this point is a bit confusing sinc the FM teams never confirmed that part. As I understand it, and how I've seen it in game, there will ONLY be 1 playmaker in your team, and it will be the 1st one you set. When you'll sub this MC, the 2nd one would THEN becomes your playmaker. My players were looking for Pastore when they didn't have a better option (and NOT the 2nd MC). If you don't have good MC with good attributes in Creativity/Decision/Flair/Pass/Technique... or any conflict with his PPM, then DON'T set any, as the rest of your team will LOOOK AT him during the match, and he could lose the ball too easily, or make bad decisions.

3. Yes
4. It depends on your MC (explained in my previous post) (foot? type of Mc (BtoB, PM, MC, MD...)? attributes in Long shot? Pass? Decision? Off the ball?...)
5. Same as previous, depends on your STL, and STR)
6. DEFINITELY YES
7. Set your defending/ attacking corner/free kick with the right players, depending on YOUR team

Hope this helps

Now got 2 problem which in doubt and confuse sorry! Medmax and Hazza thank for your patient as i am a slow learner.

1. As u mention yes 2 MC drag into Playmaker and 1 Playmaker which i am confuse. Maybe u can tell me in your screenshot Paris team, did u drag 2 MC into Playmaker?

2. For wide striker you had swap them?
Yes or No because i am confuse 5. Same as previous, depends on your STL, and STR)

Sorry for trouble. I am sorry.

@ Hazza just to verification

2 MC drag into playmaker or just 1?

Your team will only ever play 1 playmaker so if you drag 2 it just means that when your first playmaker isn't playing, your 2nd one will be the playmaker. So choose both

Now got 2 problem which in doubt and confuse sorry! Medmax and Hazza thank for your patient as i am a slow learner.

1. As u mention yes 2 MC drag into Playmaker and 1 Playmaker which i am confuse. Maybe u can tell me in your screenshot Paris team, did u drag 2 MC into Playmaker?

2. For wide striker you had swap them?
Yes or No because i am confuse 5. Same as previous, depends on your STL, and STR)

Sorry for trouble. I am sorry.

1. Read above post. (#718)
2. Yes you swap them (included in the update)

Your team will only ever play 1 playmaker so if you drag 2 it just means that when your first playmaker isn't playing, your 2nd one will be the playmaker. So choose both

@Hazza sorry to trouble you mean in game only allow 1 playmaker even you drag 10 player to playmaker? etc

i drag below player all in playermaker all is MC position
1. mavin never play
2. beckham never play
3. overmar never play
4. ginola never play
5. duff play

mean duff is playmaker?
-------------------------
1. mavin play
2. beckham play

mean 1st 1 is playmaker?