4-1-2-3 Unbeatable Engine Exploiter by Hazza22299

Your team will only ever play 1 playmaker so if you drag 2 it just means that when your first playmaker isn't playing, your 2nd one will be the playmaker. So choose both

if both mc are playing which both drag into playmaker mean the 1st mc which drag into playmaker is the playmaker?

I know I'm gonna be the 1st one to ask but I would really appreciate it if someone could summarize the steps we should execute:
as far as my understanding it goes like this:
1. download the file V2 & apply the tactic in game
2. set our STC as TM
3. set your MCs as PM
4. ???

I know I'm gonna be the 1st one to ask but I would really appreciate it if someone could summarize the steps we should execute:
as far as my understanding it goes like this:
1. download the file V2 & apply the tactic in game
2. set our STC as TM
3. set your MCs as PM
4. ???

1. Correct
2. Set MIDDLE STRIKER as TM
3. Set MC's as PM in order of best first and worst last.
4. Nothing Else.

1. Correct
2. Set MIDDLE STRIKER as TM
3. Set MC's as PM in order of best first and worst last.
4. Nothing Else.

firstly thx for the quick response.
nothing else really? i've just started reading Medmax's post on page61 where he states every game we should manually set the STL to def opposing DR and STR-DL the same way.
is this stuff already obsolete?

sorry, it was an impulse msg. i see that u've implemented that functionality for most of the formations.
i've also dled ur filters, thc once again.
just a small suggestion, the filters are pretty demanding for an average club. so by any chance could you also do a "poor man's" version?
cheers

Change it if you want, if version 1 works fine then don't bother.

okay, its just that one of them is zonal and the other is marking the full back;S I cant tell if that is my mistake for looking at the instructions of if it that is how you uploaded it?

@ Hazza and Medmax you guy are brilliant! Thank You again for the patient. Thank!

sorry, it was an impulse msg. i see that u've implemented that functionality for most of the formations.
i've also dled ur filters, thc once again.
just a small suggestion, the filters are pretty demanding for an average club. so by any chance could you also do a "poor man's" version?
cheers

Those filters were there as a guide, move each attribute down until you reach your level.

Thanks, I will do that, he already agreed to my contract offer, but I just daleyed it one week, to hear from someone in here.

Never tried him before, but think im gonna buy him this time :)

Should he play in the center insted of Sissé? because i think that would be where he is best, but Sissé is also doing really really great in there...

Thanks, I will do that, he already agreed to my contract offer, but I just daleyed it one week, to hear from someone in here.

Never tried him before, but think im gonna buy him this time :)

Should he play in the center insted of Sissé? because i think that would be where he is best, but Sissé is also doing really really great in there...

See witch one as more winger abilities and put that one on one of the sides.

My Santos team loves the new version, Leadro Demio with 36 in 19 in the centre forward, but my City team hate it strangely.. nvm. least Santos are dominating with this..

My Santos team loves the new version, Leadro Demio with 36 in 19 in the centre forward, but my City team hate it strangely.. nvm. least Santos are dominating with this..
try the gird press with city i won everything first year with it