Swindon In the Premiership , Need Some New Players HELP !!!

GarethBale11

Reaction score
Basically , i have got swindon into the premiership in just two seasons , but now i feel as if i will struggle because of the players i have any recommendations on players that i could buy ?

i need ST , RM , LM , RB , LB , CB !

Need help !!

thanks .

Have a look at Darwin Quintero? in Mexico, plays for Santos Laguna you can pick him up for 1.3 first year, not sure second eyar, but your best bet is trawling through transfer lists and free agents looking for the best players :)

For a right back you could try and sign Anthony Vanden Borre (Very versatile down the right flank so take your pick). I signed him for my West Brom side first season for 375k from Genk, a real bargain given his stats! But i'm guessing your in your 3rd-4th season maybe? so his price might have increased or something.
View attachment 186463

As for a left back I signed a young czech player from Anderlecht, his name is: Jan Lecjaks. I signed him for 60k (so if he doesn't turn out good for you then you haven't exactly lost any money, plus you could sell him on for profit!) I haven't really been able to play him much this season since Joe Mattock is playing extremely well! (he's another one you could try and get on loan or something if you can afford him)

View attachment 186464

For a striker i would recommend Garra Dembele, he's been mentioned on most of the forums as a real coup and I have to agree. I signed him first season for 750k from Levski, didn't really do much the first season as he got 8 goals in 29 games, but thats because I used him as a target man and told him to flick it on for Odemwingie to run through and finish them off, but 2nd season he is worth 6.5mil, with Arsene Wenger constantly praising him trying to unsettle him which he did since I had to offer him and improved contract -.- But yeah, this season after 30 games he has 24 goals, and i'm playing him as a lone striker with the poacher role. So if he is yet to move clubs and he is in your price range i recommend him highly!

View attachment 186465

Im Currently Burnley in EPL, I've signed Garra Dembele, What role do i play him?

Well I use Sahar's 4-1-2-2-1 tactic, and I play him as a poacher. Just make sure you have some creative midfielders and quickish wingers to supply him and he should start scoring :)