blomvikings

Reaction score
Hi there

I've played with Paris for almost 2 seasons now, and i dont feel that i get the best out of Pastore.
Im playing 4-1-2-2-1 with Pastore as a advanced playmaker on the CM spot.

Do any of u guys have an idea of how i should play to get the best out of him?
Im ready to change formation just to make him perform at his max.

Thanks!

supposedely this tactic suits him perfectly.. if he is not performing over 7, change the role to attacking mid - attack instead of advanced playmaker - attack

Okay :)
Right now im in possesion of Arda Turan, Jeremy Menez, Yuri Zhirkov and V. Kadlec for the wings, are they good enough, and do they suit this tactic?

At the CM spot i have Bodmer, Veloso, Sissoko, Chantome and Matuidi??

yeah mate, thats perfect :) Menez Amr, Turan Aml, Veloso Cml and Sissoko Cmr :)

I'll upload tactic when I was playing with PSG, so, if Raikans tactic doesn't work ( I doubt it wont work), try mine. It's very successful, at least for me. It's 4-4-2 with wingers. I had Jadson on MC - advanced playmaker role, he is similar to Pastore. Can't get his SS now (will do later), but average goals and assists per season are 10 and 20 respectively. Second tactic is little more defensive then first. I had Nene for first and second season, then Lamela ( whos great) and on right wing Chantome, Yaisien ( do not sell him!) and Willian, so tactic(s) should work |)
View attachment 194996

View attachment 194997

View attachment 194996View attachment 194998

Last edited:
I appreciate it guys ! I'll give it a try without a doubt ! :)

Do you have any advice on who i should use on the GK post ? Right now i have Sirigu, but im not 100 % happy with him.

My team at the moment:

GK's: Sirigu, Areola, Edel

Defenders: Armand, Rakitskiye, Sakho, Shawcross, Arrondel, Vrsaljko, Jallet, Bisevac

Midfielders: Sissoko, Matuidi, Chantome, Bodmer, Pastore, Turan, Menez, Zhirkov, Bahebeck, Yaisien

Strikers: Gameiro, Hoarau, Kadlec, Erdinc

I would try and sign:

Maarten Steklenburg, Volkan Demirel, Fernando Muslera, Tobias Sippel, Renan, Diego Alves, Carlos Kameni

sell Erdinc, United normally pay 3x his current value and bring in a quick complete forward :) Vagner Love, Seydou Doumbia, Lisandro Lopez etc et :)

The only one i think is better than Sirigu is Stekelenburg :) But i'll check the other ones :)
What about a new left back? I've tried to find one, but it's a tough job ! :)

Georgy Schennikov - CSKA
Juan Manual Vargas - Fiorentina
Mattia Cassani - Palermo
Alvaro Peirreira - Porto
Gabriel Silva - Palmeiras
Alex Sandro - Santos

Erdinc was **** for me. Couldn't score a sitter, due his 8 or 9 composure. I would keep Sirigu, he's very consistant ( like 17 and 15 for important matches). About striker, apart what Raikan said, you have money, buy Babacar. If you don't like mainstream players, try Nikola Kalinic, Renan Ribeiro, Diego Tardelli....
I would sell Jallet too since he's not HG ( 15-21 club) player and kept Vrsaljko as backup for some other, better Frenchman like Yang Mbiwa ( you'll need to re-train him to RB0 whos great and can cover every position in defense.
Menez is right winger, right lol ? If so, buy some better left winger than Turan. Eric Lamela, Willian if you like your wingers to cut inside ( help me Raikan, name some more LWs)... Everything else is just perfect ;)

I have tried to sell both Jallet and Erdinc and i will try again ! :)
Zhirkov is really doing it well for me ! He makes a lot of assists and goals.
Gameiro is just outstanding !
If its possible in the next transfer period i'll try to get Adler or Lloris, if not i will keep Sirigu!
Mbiwa will be almost impossible to get because i play the game with a friend who's Montpellier ! :D

And i will also try to get a backup for Shawcross and Sakho. Btw Manchester United is trying to get them both!

Howedes is great CB. What about Aurier ? Keep Vrsaljko till Aurier matures...

Keep Sirigu until Areola gets better. Your squad is pretty good and you should be able to win the ligue 1