blend25

Reaction score
Hi

This is my first tactic ever,i hade to make one because all the others from fm 2010 did not work at all for me.

It`s a 4-2-3-1 tactic.

I have used this for 9 matches now and i`ve won 8 and 1 draw.25 goals and let in 6.

Let me know how it goes:)

If you put a little more effort into your first post, I think that you will get more in-depth feedback. Do you combine the tactic with any shouts, what kind of player roles have you assigned and whats the general approach etc..

I'll give this a go for a bit mate, been trying my own tactic with a similar formation so this works well for my players, I'll let you know how it goes.

If you put a little more effort into your first post, I think that you will get more in-depth feedback. Do you combine the tactic with any shouts, what kind of player roles have you assigned and whats the general approach etc..

Sorry for my short post,have a kid runnin around me feet so did not have mutch time to post any more.Will post the rest when i have time.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

15 games played won 14 1 draw