TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

— Ajax coach Erik ten Hag is the leading contender for the Manchester United job. He is ready to leave his club regardless at the end of this season with assistant Mitchell van der Graag. #mufc #mujournal [Simon Jones

#mufc have distanced themselves from coverage suggesting they are circling around Thomas Tuchel amid Chelsea's uncertain future, with the club describing it as "media talk not reality." [Sky Sports]

@FabrizioRomano
Divock Origi's more than tempted by AC Milan contract proposal to sign him on a free. Talks in progress with his agents in order to complete the verbal agreement as soon as possible. #ACMilan Liverpool board knows there are huge chances for Origi to leave as free agent.

@FabrizioRomano
Franck Kessié has already completed his medical tests with Barcelona in Lugano, as reported by @DiMarzio. The verbal agreement has been reached days ago for €6.5m net guaranteed salary. #FCB Official contracts will be completed in the coming weeks

Gravenberch: "If you are worth €25M, then you can be quite proud. It's a lot of money!" • What do you know about the negotiations with Bayern Munich? Gravenberch: "I know about the interest. My father & agent are dealing with it. I am focused on football." [@NOS]

| Erling Haaland's deal with his next club is set to cost: -100 million euros transfer fee, NOT 75M. -25 million euros for Mino Raiola. -25 million euros for Alf-Inge Haaland. -25 million euros per year for Erling Haaland. @jpedrerol #rmalive

In a world where Declan Rice is worth 150m, Haaland is worth every penny BVB and Raiola can muster.

Manuel Akanji will LEAVE Borussia Dortmund this summer! The player has ignored the improved contract offer and is facing concrete interest from Manchester United. Nico Schlotterbeck is the favourite to replace Akanji, with Freiburg demanding up to €20M #BVB () | @BILD