High-Pressing, Tiki-Taka 4-3-3

High-Pressing, Tiki-Taka 4-3-3

Yeah, this tactic is very good... Wow

Cant seem to load tactics in FM23, no idea why.

What error is it throwing?

This specific tactic is not showing up in game, even tho I put it in right folder (similar with wonderkid shortlists posted in fmscout, doesnt show up in game).

But one of the tactics posted here, carloball, shows up in game. Really weird.

This specific tactic is not showing up in game, even tho I put it in right folder (similar with wonderkid shortlists posted in fmscout, doesnt show up in game).

But one of the tactics posted here, carloball, shows up in game. Really weird.

I had the same issue with shortlist. My problem was that I tried to import filters, not shortlists. Go to Scounting -> Shortlists (furthest to the right) and try again

Cant seem to load tactics in FM23, no idea why.
Is the downloaded file a .fmf file? Try downloading again to a new folder and search for the folder when you load the tactic in the game, i just downloaded it seems ok here ;)

Osman is right, only carloball of these tactics load or are visible in my game? This has never happened to me before in over 20 years!!

Osman is right, only carloball of these tactics load or are visible in my game? This has never happened to me before in over 20 years!!

Hopefully they'll fix this. I'm not having the same issue.

first game 18-0 Is it real :D
18goal.jpg

Awesome tactic so far. Playing some brilliant football with 65% + possession. Top of the Championsship with Swansea.

Man stop praising this tactic lol, I wanna try it but it refuses to show up in my tactics folder lol

Thanks alot, this one showed up in the game! Appreciate the look out. Now the game is on world cup break, so will be interesting wait to see and try it out with my club lol.

I have tried this for two games now (NT games with england), and the gameplay looks AMAZING), the most estethically pleasing I seen so far yet. They just pinging tiki taka right and forth, dont even care about results if gameplay looks this good.

But one question, besides England, I'm dual coaching in Man City, and does this deep playing forward fit Haaland? (he isnt a passer), can the role be changed but still tactic keep its style? Because for NT and Kane, the tactic fits well, he assisted Foden and Bellingham well in their runs. But I'm unsure of Haaland dropping deep, plus making passes.

Im I the only one thst after a season the tactic stops working? how can I fix that