Resource icon

Best defensive tactic from FM 21 recreated for FM 23

Tactic is already defensive even if you play high press,so I would not change anything,only thing what I do sometimes is to waste time often and that's all

I will do but with Lyon at the moment can you tell me first if u ever make changes to the tactic lol

I will do but with Lyon at the moment can you tell me first if u ever make changes to the tactic lol
I tweaked it all the first season and now i don't do any changes anymore in my second season with Wolves

Amazing tactic, only goals I’ve been conceding are penalties and set pieces. Not just the defence that’s good, the build up play is gorgeous. Short 1 2 passing and possession based football. Definitely my favourite tactic so far, it’s exactly what I’ve been looking for

Amazing tactic, only goals I’ve been conceding are penalties and set pieces. Not just the defence that’s good, the build up play is gorgeous. Short 1 2 passing and possession based football. Definitely my favourite tactic so far, it’s exactly what I’ve been looking for
Thanks for the comments,glad you enjoyed mate!

I am losing a lot of points in away matches. What do you suggest.

I'm playing with manchester city. I'm sure I wrote the opponent instructions correctly. I beat Crystal Palace team 7 - 1 at home. But I drew 1 - 1 away with fulham. My away matches are always 2 - 1
Get them time to learn the system,you will not regret,playing as a City and be dominant side you can experiment to play with higher def line 😉

Get them time to learn the system,you will not regret,playing as a City and be dominant side you can experiment to play with higher def line 😉

Thank you. Finally, in this tactic, what should be the foot preferences of the wing players, central midfielders and fullback players. Which teams are suitable for this tactic? For example, would this tactic be effective in Leipzig?