The Manchester United Thread

I wouldn't touch anyone from that Everton side honestly.
I understand your skepticism mate and Everton are a bit of a poison chalice but he isn’t the reason they’re a shít show. He seems like the diamond in the rough type. With some decent coaching and training alongside a stud like case, you’ve got a gem in there.

Alternately, we could go for Zubimendi who’s slightly older and more of a Rodri type of no. 6. Not as athletic as Onana but is a better passer of the ball

Oh and on understudy to Casemiro he’s already in the squad in Kobbie Mainoo. Tough tackler, absolute engine on him and physical monster for his age, good reader of the game and can pick a pass from anywhere. ETH absolutely loved him. Can see him doing the same as what he did with Gravenberch at Ajax bringing him through and having him in the squads and getting good mind despite his young age.

I understand your skepticism mate and Everton are a bit of a poison chalice but he isn’t the reason they’re a shít show. He seems like the diamond in the rough type. With some decent coaching and training alongside a stud like case, you’ve got a gem in there.

Alternately, we could go for Zubimendi who’s slightly older and more of a Rodri type of no. 6. Not as athletic as Onana but is a better passer of the ball
I followed him when he was at Lille. Was really promising. I even wrote, at the time, that Everton got a curious player.

Oh and on understudy to Casemiro he’s already in the squad in Kobbie Mainoo. Tough tackler, absolute engine on him and physical monster for his age, good reader of the game and can pick a pass from anywhere. ETH absolutely loved him. Can see him doing the same as what he did with Gravenberch at Ajax bringing him through and having him in the squads and getting good mind despite his young age.
Isn't Mainoo more of a offensive player? Similar to Gravenberch in that matter?

Here we go again match day😁 hopefully we can rotate a bit and sneak through. Good seeing Leicester and Leeds lose last night. Potentially 2 tricky opponents avoided if we get into the next round.

6 changes

Attachments

• 4FC1518B-FAE3-490D-8E72-3EB3C912D84B.jpeg
    4FC1518B-FAE3-490D-8E72-3EB3C912D84B.jpeg
    222.2 KB · Views: 7
Olesque first half but not surprising after 6 changes and Maglove at the back. Fulham will be tough even at home. But gotta be happy with that draw still.

@UtdParadigm
·
23 games at Old Trafford under Ten Hag.

19/23 have ended in wins.

In those 23 games at home we have now scored 50 goals.

We have played 41 games in total.

Out of the overall 41 games we have won 30 of them scoring 80 goals. Also a trophy. And this is just the start! 😍🔴🏆