TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
David Raya will not sign a new deal, no changes on his future as many important clubs are monitoring him closely for the summer 🔴🇪🇸 #transfers

Understand Brentford will ask €40m fee for Raya - while player position is clear: he hopes for top club move.

Telegraph Football

@TeleFootball
·
Manchester United put Brighton pair Moises Caicedo and Alexis Mac Allister on transfer shortlist

✍️ @mcgrathmike

#TelegraphFootball #MUFC

🇹🇷 JUST IN:

Manchester United are interested in Feyenoord midfielder & captain Orkun Kökçü. The development of the 22-year-old Turkish international is closely monitored by #MUFC and Erik Ten Hag. @1908nl

David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein
·
🚨 EXCL: Ben Chilwell set to sign new 4yr contract at Chelsea. 26yo left wing-back approaching final 2yrs of current deal so fresh terms will take expiry from 2025 to 2027. Ends uncertainty over future amid interest from Manchester City @TheAthleticFC #CFC

David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein
·
🚨 Big call ahead for Arsenal on Folarin Balogun. 21yo striker wants to be 1st choice next season; ideally at #AFC but not looking realistic, so a move appeals amid huge interest. 2yrs left on contract & no plans to renew or go on loan again @TheAthleticFC

Randal Kolo Muani (24) could be an option for Bayern Munich this summer - the forward wishes to leave Eintracht Frankfurt however the club won't accept an offer below €100m plus bonuses. (@Plettigoal)

NEW:

Man United is the team most interested in Santiago Giménez services. #MUFC already have several games, not only going to see him play, but there was also a chat with his environment and see the possibility of, in the summer, starting negotiations. @deportesWRADIO

Apr 11, 2023
@JacobsBen
·
🚨 There will be a third round of bidding in the #MUFC sale process. Groups have until the end of April to make next offers. Can confirm Sheikh Jassim and Sir Jim Ratcliffe are both through.

@JacobsBen
·
Understand that the exact number of groups to progress is still being determined and fed back, but there is clarity now that another round of bidding will take place as opposed to one group being put through into a period of exclusivity.

Florian Plettenberg
@Plettigoal
·
❗️News #Osimhen: The 24 y/o top striker would definitely join Bayern in summer! Confirmed again and today. Bayern bosses like him a lot. His management and the player are aware of it. More talks could follow in the next weeks. It’s all about the price - and Tuchel. @SkySportDE 🇳🇬

🚨 BREAKING: Barring an unexpected change in circumstances, it now seems unlikely that Jude Bellingham will join Liverpool this summer at least. #lfc [@_pauljoyce]

NEW: Liverpool are likely to sign at least two midfielders to bolster their engine room and have been linked to targets such as Mason Mount and Conor Gallagher, Ryan Gravenberch, Alexis Mac Allister and Moisés Caicedo, Matheus Nunes and Youri Tielemans. #lfc [@_pauljoyce]

Dortmund are believed to want around £135m + add-ons should they decide to sell Bellingham this summer, reports @guardian_sport.

This Twitter meltdown tonight on rumour and counter rumour is making for F great entertainment.

NEW: if everything goes according to plan in April, an exclusive period after final offers may NOT now be necessary. A short one is possible, as we saw with the Chelsea sale, but it may not be essential if everything goes smoothly. @JacobsBen #MUFC
✅

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
Sabitzer on his priority to stay at Man United: “Of course my thoughts are on Man United, especially with the trust I get from Erik ten Hag - it's very positive”
🔴
#MUFC “I found my place here. Now I know the Premier League and can say there's nothing better”, told Bild.

NEW: if everything goes according to plan in April, an exclusive period after final offers may NOT now be necessary. A short one is possible, as we saw with the Chelsea sale, but it may not be essential if everything goes smoothly. @JacobsBen #MUFC
✅
any 1 else got that feeling there just going to turn round and end up not selling

any 1 else got that feeling there just going to turn round and end up not selling
Maybe, but I'm also getting the feeling that the 'last Glazer standing' is only doing so as he wants as close to the $6 billion as possible.