Tactical help Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter arty_bhoy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3K

arty_bhoy

Reaction score
Hi guys I need some help with tactics for my Chelsea team I must say I am dreadful with tactics in football manager so any suggestions are welcomed with open arms. I have attached a screenshot of my current set up and first team. Is there anything drastically wrong or anything I really should change.

View attachment 251156

Your morale seems pretty horrific, probably doesn't help. Never been Chelsea but if I was i'd probably go 1 up top with an AMR and AML, give the formation some width.

And be less disciplined, more roaming and balanced fluidity.

Hey thanks for the advise ill maybe give it a try. Moral just got shot as had 2 terrible games in a row drew with swansea then played swansea again in FA Cup quarters and they put us out 1-0 so after that moral dissapeared going to have to work at it to get it back up again.

I play 4-2-2-2 with Lampard and Kaka (sold ramiers) then I have hazard and mata out wide with Tevez and Torres up front and that seems to work won PL twice in a row and FA twice in a row and beat Real Madrid in the CL 1/4 finals

more creativity allowed for Mata, as Advanced Playmaker. Ramires is useful as box-to-box midfielder, adds an extra body both when attacking and defending. other than that, be sure to work out the set-pieces well and make full use of the team's presence during set-pieces! :)

Back