Tactical Visions-New Creative Tactical Blog

EduinJBL

Reaction score
Tactical Visions is a blog for tactical creativity, an element left in the past only to manager's and players of the football manager series. Although, there will be some analysis of tactical evolutions, the focus of the site will be for bloggers to put forward their tactical vision through both text and diagrams; whether it be an entire tactic, a player role or a combination of player roles. You can post an abstract idea, or a direct solution to a problem a team faces, for instance England's lack of creativity in the World Cup. The site is open to anyone to blog, but all posts will be screened first and only posted if they are put forward in a clear, detailed manner. This then will be debated as to its advantages and flaws through the comments section, and if the blogger feels it appropiate amended and changed.

The Blog is currently extremely small, and by that I mean just me!!!! So please visit, comment, like and if your interested start to write an article, all feedback would be extremely appreciated and hopefully help the site to expand. tacticalvisions

why thank you!8-|

---------- Post added 05/09/2011 at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was 03/09/2011 at 06:44 PM ----------

New post, probably alot better than the first one. 'Midfielders as Defenders, Defenders as Midfielders. Barcelona meets Real Madrid.'tacticalvisions Hope you like it.

Just read both articles, excellent and interesting read, I must say. Hopefully this blog will take off, it's a great idea and very thought provoking. Good luck with it, I'll follow closely :)

Two excellent articles.

I may use your 4-1-3-1-1 for a Napoli save

Just read both articles, excellent and interesting read, I must say. Hopefully this blog will take off, it's a great idea and very thought provoking. Good luck with it, I'll follow closely :)
Thanks alot:D

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Two excellent articles.

I may use your 4-1-3-1-1 for a Napoli save
Thanks, and if you use it with Napoli, you may want to tweak it to make it more aggressive. Oh, and if you would like to write an article for the blog, I would love it, I'm happy writing 2/3 articles, but hope to make it more community led, so don't want to write them all. Don't feel any pressure though, it's completely cool if you dont.