Tactics from different forums {around the world}

Status
Not open for further replies.
and also when i bring up the corners page on the left side my mcr comes short and visa versa

This is not very important as the "short" option player will seek to move the ball with a short pass to the wingback coming into the box. You can set whichever MC you want to be the "short"-option.

[FONT=&quot]Tactic: 19.3.5WULF4132PFDMIWBSPKnapP112ALLCUPSNOLOSS change cm - at to ap - at
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
[/FONT]

This year's best in my opinion:
19.3.5 WULF4132 P112ALLCUPSNOLOSS

You can find some results at the thread. So far I tested it with an great Cardiff squad with CA about 170 and had an undefeeated season (38 played / 38 won).
After that I wanted to know, how good it's really and gave it an underdog test.

I'm actually playing as SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach (a small club in Germany's 3. Division).
They are every year predicted as one of the top favourites for getting relegated.

After three seasons I was able to finish second in the 1. Bundesliga and won the DFB-Cup aswell.
Check out some screenshots there :).

No OI and other things needed. Training to the assistants.

There's just one important thing:
After you plugged in the tactic the first time, check out the set piece takers. If there are listed some players, remove them all :)

https://community.sigames.com/topic...d-424-424-if/?do=findComment&comment=11901093

The real test is your 3rd season in Bundesliga, I'm yet to come across a tactic that is successful when up against top teams that park the bus apart from shredder (442 set piece beast)

The real test is your 3rd season in Bundesliga, I'm yet to come across a tactic that is successful when up against top teams that park the bus apart from shredder (442 set piece beast)

I'm acutally in my third year 1. Bundesliga and so far I'm at the top of the table.
Half a season played 17P / 14W / 2D / 1L

Will post some screenshots soon! ;)

I'm acutally in my third year 1. Bundesliga and so far I'm at the top of the table.
Half a season played 17P / 14W / 2D / 1L

Will post some screenshots soon! ;)

Start a thread for it,just credit knap In the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.