Status
Not open for further replies.

puckinfissed

Reaction score
Tactics made using Barcelona are POINTLESS! You can pretty much use any tactic with Barca on FM 2011 and it will dominate, play nice football and rarely lose.

"Oh look I have 0 defeats in 30 games, this tactic is amaaaaazing".

NO!

The squad of players is amazing.

Why can't people use a team like Blackburn as a template for making tactics. The amount of tactics on here with people using Man Utd or Barcelona is crazy

/end

we do already use lower teams which is fun, we like to manage top teams as its only a game and we like to see how we can break the records in football-fantasy:) may i suggest you need to stop playing football 2011 for your head sake-m8 its a game to be enjoyed by every one:) like i say its a game fella:) bob

Because people really like Barcelona, its as simple as that. Anyway, you are complelety right that tacics using Barca are are pretty pointless to upload and of no real use to anyone. To that, I could just add the following to

Tactics used with teams like Barcelona
- Well, you are bound to win anyway and its doesnt not tell you if the tactic is good or not

Tactics that exploit the match engine
- One could just cheat by reloading instead. Users that struggle with their own tactics are not helped either as this way, they will never learn the game

Tactics made with teams when 4-X seasons in to the game since

- As the AI cant build squads resulting in that just like your team is getting better each year, the AI teams get weaker since they have no balanace what so ever. So here, its like us using Barcelona all over again

Any plug & playTactic that is uploaded AT ALL.
- If the tactic is average, then its no point of uploading and if the tactic is really good with a team like Blackburn, well then it must be exploiting the match engine and should not be uploaded anyway.

All this apart from one thing.

- Its a computer game.....its meant to be fun......and this is an internet forum....where we go to have fun to...

I will close this thread now since I know that in about 10 posts, 3 users would have been infracted and in 20 posts, the same users would have been banned so lets just avoid it shall we

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.