Reaction score
I have a pretty successful save with Montpellier going but my president, Louis Nicollin, still wants out for some reason. The only problem is that every time I get a message saying an interested party is about to make a bid for the club and then the transfer embargo is imposed, the talks always seem to fail fairly quickly as shown in one case below. This has happened numerous times now and I have no idea whether the club will get taken over or not. Also, I have a new stadium in the planning stages and I was wondering what effect all this constant takeover speculation will have on actually building the new stadium? Has anyone had a situation like this before?

View attachment 242571

I think that Montpellier's president has a reputation for making himself hated, maybe some hidden attributes of the staff could affect this. As for the stadium, I don't know. I once had a stadium in construction and there were rumors about a takeover, but they only made a move in the summer the stadium was done.

unrelated question, but vlad, what skin is that mate. :p

And to your issue, i guess no owner is ready to step in, unless some qatari owner makes an offer XD