Taking over someone else's job.

Cozzy165

Reaction score
Say if you've made a club your own, like Mourinho at Chelsea, and leave so a new manager has to come in like Ancelotti(Grant, Scolari, Hiddenk), and make it his own, which he has done. Why not have the same experience in Football Manager?

if you've had a file for over 2 years, and you think you're done with it, why not upload it here and let someone else take the challenge on. You can keep up to date with their current standings in leagues and competitions and see if they're doing a better job than yourself, despite you having made the foundation for the club (if its a LLM).

So if you've got any files where you've changed a clubs current state into something else, or changed the squad hugely, why not upload it and state your Club, League, Main players, past history in competitions and what you've done for the club - and see if anyone wants to continue from yourself. I think it'll be fun.

Like this idea, will upload my zenit save soon!

can someone upload a saved file cause i want to take one on :)

I will upload one in a mo, i was plating as Werder Bremen, i have retired from them so all you need to do is add manager and take over Werder. There was one bug i noticed. The wage budget wasnt changed from the end of last season and its though the wage bugdet has just been adding itself together so is now at 4.3 million a week!!! hence Adebayor of £205,000 ha! anyway i have made so **** signings but some good free deals aswell as i only got 5 mill a season to spend. cant seem to get passed 5th-4th in the division :( see if u can do better (probably)

Interesting iv got a gd inverness cally season i think would workk on my 3rd season finishd 7th en 3rd chaged the team completly have ots of exp premiership players in my team lee bower and a few others

I was thinking of this too ,
More like challenges, or like people who are in advanced years like 20 years ahead in the game , should save ther files and upload them here, so people dont have to auto simulate and all.

Example : Club : Real Madrid , Year : 2030 - (Saved Game Attachment link here.)

Or if your 2/3 season ahead, and it should be for all clubs, but please do post a little info on the club and its players in ur saved game, will look forward to continuing them :)

Seems like a jolly good idea, I'll definitely do it when I get FM11, have a tendancy to play for a couple of seasons on the side of my main games.

Good idea but there should be a template of some kind to explain the save and how far in etc.

Template -

Club :
Seasons you have played :
Year :
Star Players :
Additonal Information :
Link to game :

Downloading that Werder save atm.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

It doesn't seem to recognise the file? Do I need to do something to it?

dont forget to tell people which patch you have used official or unofficial

Club : Nottingham Forest
Seasons you have played : 3
Year : 2013/2014
Star Players : Aquivaldo Mosquera,Yury zhirkov, Rafael Sobis
Additonal Information : 1st season finished 2nd in championship and got promoted to Premier League, 2nd season finished 13th in premier league and 3rd season finished 7th in premier league and qualified for UEFA cup by winning FA cup.
Link to game :http://www.mediafire.com/?e6uzjx4w5s8bsvn

Downloaded your Forrest save.. Very inpressive squad... Just too much change for me too play on but You done a great job with the team