Shifter

Reaction score
Hey guys, 1st thread here so i'm a newbie lol :D

I've just been playing as Liverpool FC Manager, i've sold F.Aurelio for £10m which was an offer i could not refuse as he was only worth £4.9m, anyhow, i was wondering if you'd kindly help me solve this issue on weather a replacement left back for the right price can be bought, as said i got £10m (But the owners took £4m for some daft reason because i proberly borrowed funds) So i have a budget of an embarresing £6m lol!

I've seen alot of hype about "Vargas" (I think thats how it's spelt) and also "Lahm", so any advice on who to buy as a good left back would be much apreciated.

Regards.

you cant affford lahm, you might get vargas, also ansaldi

try a LB from England - you may be able to get Baines for £6m- but i'm not sure or Armand Traore? Insua isnt too bad so you could just promote him and/or a reserve (typical Arsenal/Wenger fan speaking lol)

Just play Insua. He's a beast there.

Kolarov from Lazio. Best left back I've ever had. Probably have to put monthly instalments though. Get him for £8.75m

you wont get baines due to your rivalry with everton. nevertheless, you could try m'bengue (french guy) or keep playing insua as he becomes great ^^)

Joe mattock or a future one of ryan bertrand.
maybe criscito if you can afford him ( not sure of his sale price )
Believe it or not aurelio is one of the best left backs in the game.
If your playing the 10.3 version then theres a few german ones like aogo, boenisch, marcell jansen
kolarov is great too.
But your looking for a reserve as insua is an instant replacement

Jean-alain Fanchone from Strasbourg costs around 1m, and becomes brilliant after 2 seasons.:D

i like buying U21s for my teams.
Lucas Digne, Jeremy Helan and indeed Emiliano Insua eventually become outstanding.
for an accomplished left back but still young and solid ... Gareth Bale if you can raise that £4m back.