bantons

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Tactic tested with Instant Result and only tested with Everton.

Right back takes corner in the right side
Left back takes corner in the left side

Right back takes throw ins in right side
Left back takes throw ins in left side

Best free kick taker will take free kicks in both sides

Training pre season: Balanced - Average, Match training at full power - no breakes before or after match
Training during season: Balanced - Avarage, Def. Postitioning at middle power, rest after and before match

7VnljvK.jpg

WXz94G7.jpg

O0bpMHS.jpg

1UtxYgp.jpg

WBEdeei.jpg

GsQtsE6.jpg

VHJkYjS.jpg

i2HlsTD.jpg

kBIovqd.jpg

Enjoy

View attachment 219263

Attack is good because you played with Full Back on Attack role and Mentality is Overload. But Defense is weak... You Conceded 49 goals .... I think the good tactis is when you conceded Less than 0.9goals per game and scored avarage 2+ per game with medium clubs like Everton. With Top Clubs like Chelsea good tactic is when you conceded less than 0.5goals per game and scored avarage 3+ per game ( this is for Top Clubs ).

Attack is good because you played with Full Back on Attack role and Mentality is Overload. But Defense is weak... You Conceded 49 goals .... I think the good tactis is when you conceded Less than 0.9goals per game and scored avarage 2+ per game with medium clubs like Everton. With Top Clubs like Chelsea good tactic is when you conceded less than 0.5goals per game and scored avarage 3+ per game ( this is for Top Clubs ).

I think an average of 2,34 points per game is pretty impresive when not managing Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal or Chelsea.