Ryan Giggs of Man Utd
Aaron Ramsey of Arsenal
Danny Rose of Tottenham

Forwards:
Craig Bellamy of Liverpool
Scott Sinclair of Swansea
Marvin Sordell of Bolton
Danny Sturridge of Chelsea

Got to admit i am dissapointed not to see McEachran, atleast he will get a full pre-season with Chelsea.

Got to admit i am dissapointed not to see McEachran, atleast he will get a full pre-season with Chelsea.

hardly ever played for swansea last year however many of these midfielders did play also i know dawson didn't play much but there wasn't much options

Very good squad IMO..

will be nice to how they approach games, alot of players who are good on the ball and can pass the ball about.

On McEachran, He may well be better than Cork, but no-one will know yet because he simply hasn't played enough to warrant it, will be a good player but needs playing time and didnt get that at Chelsea or Swansea

The only actual striker we have is Marvin Sordell...?! oO)

Disappointed that they only picked English and Welsh players..

Butland

Richards - Caulker - Tomkins - Bertrand

Allen - Cleverly - Ramsey

Bellamy - Sturridge - Giggs

would be my choice.. 4-3-3/4-5-1

Great Britain my crotch! Absolute disgrace! Hope that everyone up north boycotts the team when they play in Glasgow.

Very good squad IMO..

will be nice to how they approach games, alot of players who are good on the ball and can pass the ball about.

On McEachran, He may well be better than Cork, but no-one will know yet because he simply hasn't played enough to warrant it, will be a good player but needs playing time and didnt get that at Chelsea or Swansea

Sordell played how many minutes last season?

this is what we are saying mate we both think cork is better than McEachran

No one has said Cork is better and anyone who has seen them both can see who is better of the two. The argument being thrown around is that McEachran hardly played last season which is true i take that point, but neither did Dawson, Rose or Sordell.

The only actual striker we have is Marvin Sordell...?! oO)

Disappointed that they only picked English and Welsh players..

Pearce used Sturridge as a striker for the U21's so i presume he will do the same here.

Wasn't there open opposition from the SFA when it came to GB though? Maybe that had something to do with it

Scotland and Ireland shouldnt have been such pain in the backside, then it would have been a british team... not an English and Welsh

Sordell played how many minutes last season?

No one has said Cork is better and anyone who has seen them both can see who is better of the two. The argument being thrown around is that McEachran hardly played last season which is true i take that point, but neither did Dawson, Rose or Sordell.

Sordell was probably chosen because we are short on striking options by the look of it.

Rose played alot more than McEachran in Europa League and filled in for BAE and Bale when Injured

Dawson i can agree with

But you look at the midfield options, all have been playing for their clubs and been in good/decent form bar Cleverly who probably would have if not for injury..

Compared to the preliminary Brasil squad this looks like a bunch of amateurs.

Great Britain my crotch! Absolute disgrace! Hope that everyone up north boycotts the team when they play in Glasgow.

Hang on, the other three Nations didnt want anything to do with it. Only Wales then reluctantly gave in. Reap what they sow.

Sordell was probably chosen because we are short on striking options by the look of it.

Jay Rodriguez and Gary Hooper are two that are miles ahead of Sordell.. Just two off the top of my head, there are many more.

Happy for Sturride and Bertrand also happy to see Tomkins in there I'm a big fan of him :)