Team GB

*Jamess*

Reaction score
Team GB Football Thread:
images

This is the thread for the Team GB football team.

Team GB Squad:
Jack Butland (Birmingham), Jason Steele (Middlesbrough); Ryan Bertrand (Chelsea), Steven Caulker (Tottenham), Craig Dawson (West Brom), Micah Richards (Manchester City), Neil Taylor (Swansea), James Tomkins (West Ham); Joe Allen (Swansea), Tom Cleverley (Manchester United), Jack Cork (Southampton), Ryan Giggs (Manchester United), Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal), Danny Rose (Tottenham), Scott Sinclair (Swansea); Craig Bellamy (Liverpool), Marvin Sordell (Bolton), Daniel Sturridge (Chelsea).

Team GB Fixtures:
Tonight(8pm)-Team GB vs Sengal
Sunday(7:45pm)-Team GB vs UAE
Wednesday(7:45pm)-Team GB vs Uruguay

What does everyone think about the Bale situation and Pearce deciding not to take it to FIFA & Blatter saying if they did he would ban him until the olympics is over, Personally I think it's a pretty stupid statement and Stupid punishment as he is under no obligation to play for team GB whether it's out of injury or not.

*Jamess*'s say on Gareth Bale:
I don't agree on Bale saying he has a back injury and will not be in the squad. If he didn't want to be in the squad he should have just said that he doesn't want to be in the squad. If he had a back injury there is no way that he would be able to play the other night.

What does everyone think about the Bale situation and Pearce deciding not to take it to FIFA & Blatter saying if they did he would ban him until the olympics is over, Personally I think it's a pretty stupid statement and Stupid punishment as he is under no obligation to play for team GB whether it's out of injury or not.

I find it strange that he has been the poster boy of Team GB for the past 12 months.. Signs a lucrative contract with Spurs and mysteriously gets injured? LOL.

If the decision of Bale not playing was down to GB's doctors then fair enough.. Sucks that he probably could have played. Personally don't think he should be punished.. ****** annoying though! Rose is balls!

True the way he has went about it maybe wrong, But Blatter coming out (Although we all know hes a ****) and saying he would ban him, How can he have the rights to do it. The biggest majority of Scottish players says they wouldn't go if they were invited so does that mean all scottish players should be banned until the olympics is over lol ?

True the way he has went about it maybe wrong, But Blatter coming out (Although we all know hes a ****) and saying he would ban him, How can he have the rights to do it. The biggest majority of Scottish players says they wouldn't go if they were invited so does that mean all scottish players should be banned until the olympics is over lol ?

He didnt say he would ban him. He said he could be banned if the FA complained, because he ruled himself out as injured, but is suddenly playing for Spurs. But the FA have declined to make such a complaint.

Dont agree on him saying he was injured when clearly he was not, although he is under no obligation to play for GB, however, ruling himself out would have been better than faking injury to please his club

GB have zero shape. Our game plan looks totally unclear.

Bellamy got crunched there should be pen! not quite sure whats happening at the moment but can't bemuch more stonewall than that lol

Thats a pen. That's about as nailed on as ive ever seen.

Just as i was about to tweet how much i hate short corners i give it 10 seconds and TeamGB concede from one!!!

Struggling against a very, very poor side (technically, at least).. Great.

Christ or almighty how unlucky Cleverly. Hits one post, bounces across to the other post bounces clear off that without cross the line. What are the odds lol

Good game so far. Cleverly has been unlucky. Team GB:wub:

Surprise surprise we have ran out of steam again... All the players look really unfit, suppose it basically is pre season for us...