reallifecoach

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope you enjoy this FM story

Im usually into taking a lower league team to premier league success. but this time i have decided to manage my favourite club Manchester United in the wake all the rumours that Sir Alex Ferguson is ending his reign as manager of the greatest club team of the past quarter century, so this is the basis of my story.

im not big on blogs but ive been wanting to do one for FM for a long time now. share my gaming experiences and advice on how i think a team should be run.

some simple rules i will abide to whilst running this game will be:

1. give youth a chance. my domestic cup match day squads will be made up of youth players and i will use mainly English players. also sending players out on loan to my affiliated clubs and use the tutoring option to bring them on. also i think i will need to use them as often as i can in the league and champions league squad to expose them to first team footy
2. not buy Unnecessary players. neymar messi etc are not needed. it makes the game boring and predictable.
3. use the scouting system to the best of my ability to find the best unknown players
4. wipe the clubs debts by selling big stars when and where is applicable and try and win every cup im in.

a final rule i will set myself is i wont take a penny of the club if they offer me money. in the fantasy football world of fm i am improving my lifelong supported club and not taking a penny off them like a real fan should do :D obviously in the first season i have to take a wage but i will change that when i get offered a new contract

please enjoy and ill update you after the first transfer window.

press alt and F9to take screenshots, they will appear in a screenshot folder in your fm folder