Team to Team-A Scotland Story

clemeg101

Reaction score
TEAM TO TEAM
A EUROPEAN STORY

Intro
So here I am 34 years old,sitting on the bench again for Forfar Ath. **** Campbell loves his Strikers Bryan Deasley,Dale Hilson and Chris Templeman.But me I won a Champions League Runners-up Medal and a UEFA Cup winners medal.I won 4 Albanian Liga winners medals and 3 winners cup medals.I played for Albania in their first ever World Cup appearance.I help coach the U17's and U19's but im still on the bench because I broke my ankle when a player for Dundee U19's slid out the park and caught me.My scoring record was amazing until that injury.I had scored 15 in 17.Overall my scoring record is 576 goals in 999 apperances.
But being honest im thinking about giving up because i will probably never play again.
The Game
We were playing against Queens Park and Dale Hilson got injured and couldn't continue so The Gaffer turned round and looked at us all.As he looked at me he stopped and said "Craigie come on son,lets see what you've got left in yi." I thought to myself,this is it.The moment i have been waiting for.My 1000th appearance.As I stood on the touch line with the scoreline at 3-1 to Queens Park and waiting for him to be carried off.I was thinking about what I could do to save this game,about what i will do.As Dale got carried off,he should my hand and said "Gid Luck pal."My first touch was good as it was a goal.A cross to the back post was nodded back into the centre of the goal and I ran and hit it as hard as I could and it sailed past the keeper.That feeling you get when you score a goal The shear happiness you get.Even though i had scored 576 before this one.This one felt specieler like it ment something more than scoring a goal.Then 5 minutes we were awarded a penalty when I ran into the box and just about to take a shot I was halfed.And at that moment I felt something was wrong.It was my ankle so I beared the worse and looked down.My ankle was broke.

The News
As I was sitting in A&E for hours I was thinking about what was going to happen when suddenly the doctor came out and said
"Craig Mackintosh"
At that moment my heart started to pound and my nerves were racing through my body like a Ferrari on a race track.
So I walked in and the Doctor said
"I'm very sorry but your playing career is finished.At that moment I couldn't help but start the waterworks.All those memories came flushing back to me.I got my agent Dave Forsyth to phone and tell everyone.
Managerial Start
I was on my Laptop looking on the Scottish Football News when one thing caught my eye.The headline said "Campbell Quits."
So I phoned up Dave Forsyth and me and him were both thinking of the same him.As I had already got coaching badges from manageing the U17 and U19's.So I phoned up The Chairman Neil Wilson and he told me to go for an interview at Station Park on Saturday where after the game they would announce the Manager.
The Interview
As I walked in and passed the receptionists I hadn't seen for a year and the pictures on the walls I bumped in to Dale Hilson still on his crutches I started a conversation with him
"how are you" I said
"Fine" He replied
"Is your leg better" I returned
"Nearly 2 weeks and I'll be fine"
"What Happened"
"It was a double fracture and break"
I sqeulched with sourness as sick was being made.
I then looked up at the clock and saw the time.12:57,So I had to hurry because my interview was at 1:00
I was walking up the corrider to the board room and I passed a face that I had saw before.It was Rowan Alexander someone noone has saw for ages.