Djibril Cisse

Reaction score
I know there are already 2 topics like that, but both of them test tactics one vs another...I think an another style of test will help too, all of us that we desperately looking for a stable succesfull tactic for patch 11.3...So, i ve started a new save with Totenham, and i am going to holiday for a season some tactics i think they are great, vs match engine tactics and no the uploaded here or in si forums tactics...

Now i know there are some variables (like injuries) that can influence the results, so i am going to try every tactic TWO times for the first season...

also there are some tactics that is unfair to use them holidaying as the creators have made clear that you must do some tweaking such as OI, or changing the Time Waste, or using a set of tactics etc...Although, this is not a test for the best tactic, this is a test for the best PLUG N PLAY TACTIC...

I am making clear this, because it is unfair for some people who did a brilliand job but their tactic needs tweaking...For example there is a tactic recently uploaded (which i am going to test too) that looks BRILLIANT...The creator managed to win the Premier League with Fulham in first season...but this tactic requires many things to change...If it fails it doesn't mean its worst than the others...But it will not be a plug n play for lazy Managers like me...:D

The standards are :

***Totenham
***No Transfers
***Iain Dowie Assistant manager (Man Management - Motivating - Discipline - Determination >17)
***Assistant take control of Press - MP - TT - Friendly Arrange... NO OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS as we seek for a plug n play tactic...
***Gomes - Hutton - Dowson - Kaboul - Bale - Palacios - Huddlestone - Modric - VDV - Piennar - Defoe starting 11
***Reject all offers, Use current tactic (the one we test), Use current team selection when possible (the one above)
***Return from holiday on 31 May 2011...

First testing will be with the most succesful tactic i ve ever used for 11.3

The Rearguard ... (in the opening post the tactic is for 11.2 but later in the thread samer uploads the same tactic for 11.3)

Results from the first test soon...

PS. Sorry for bad English

Last edited:
To make this test at least the slightest accurate, make sure thatcyou convert all the tactics into classic mode, carefully making sure that all the settings stay the same. This way, the assistant cant radically chance the tactic using shouts.

OMG i didnt know assistant uses Touchline Instructions...

Thank You

Does the game engine work differently when you are on holiday than when you sit through the match?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Can U try ParkThePlane v2 and Rets Possession?
Cheers

@Daniel Pereira : ;)

@Swchiiz : YES but please give links of threads...

PARK THE PLAIN V2

PART 1
View attachment 189297View attachment 189298View attachment 189299

Premier League :
5th
League Cup :
Runners Up (Liverpool)
FA Cup :
3rd round (Arsenal)
Champions League :
-> Euro Cup : 1st Knockout Sevilla

PART 2

View attachment 189301View attachment 189302View attachment 189303

Premier League : 7th
League Cup :
4th round (Coventry)
FA Cup :
6th Round (Wolves)
Champions League :
1st Knockout (Milan)

MOURINHO COUNTER ATTACKING

PART 1

View attachment 189308View attachment 189309View attachment 189310

Premier League :
2nd
League Cup :
4th round (Sunderland)
FA Cup :
6th round (United)
Champions League :
1st knockout (Inter)

PART 2

View attachment 189311View attachment 189312View attachment 189314

Premier League :
4th
League Cup :
4th round (Crystal Palace(p))
FA Cup :
6th round (West Ham)
Champions League :
-> Euro Cup : Qrt Finals (Valencia(p))

GREAT POSSESSION - TACTIC

PART 1

View attachment 189322View attachment 189324View attachment 189327

Premier League :
3rd
League Cup :
Runner Up (Wolves)
FA Cup :
6th Round (Blackburn)
Champions League :
1st Knockout (Real)

PART 2

View attachment 189334View attachment 189336View attachment 189337

Premier League :
5th
League Cup :
WINNER
FA Cup :
Runner Up (Chelsea)
Champions League :
1st Knockout (Inter)

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

and this possesion tactic from si forums was my final test, because The Better Half proved to be right, in a bigger way than i was thinking, about how match engine works very differently when on holiday...

and thats because the last tactic i tested, the possesion one, i ve also tested it in two regular saves, playing normaly and not holidaying and regardless of the results, IT DID gave me possesion between 65 and 75%...Well in this test, as i saw after finished in the fixtures, the possesion was 45-55% in most of the matches...

So i think its meaningless..........

Last edited:
Djibril Cisse can you upload the possesion tactic?

still, you had a good effort with trying these mate, but simming games and playing them is very different unfortunately :(

yeah, well done for trying :) would like to have seen my tactic tested however :) its an extremely difficult task