TFF's Tactics for FM18

fullsynchro

Jun 26, 2013
That's the tactic in the OP? if not, can u upload yours please?
yes , everything as it is on the op with only a slight change! i have both wide strikers with instructions to change between them during game! but since i use IR i dont really know if they are doing it or not!

cidovul

Dec 30, 2009
Hi everybody,

This tactic works well in my home, but I have a few questions: I win against the big teams, but when I'm favorite, I lose or I make a draw. I'm with Marseille. I have a fairly determined team, so I don't understand. Then I have 3 very good scorers, but the one in the center hardly marks, while the left and right goalscorer often marks. Thank you for your advice

FM Base is proud to be a Humble Partner

peterbolam78

Jan 8, 2011
The defenders don't tackle allowing opposition strikers to waltz through with the ball at their feet, it is good going forward, but the central striker regulary gets awful averages and the crosses are regularly wasted long ot the far posts, I am aware there is a set of filters for the best players for the tactic, but it needs work fo rthose teams who can't afford to go out and buy these top players

karisik12

Jun 7, 2010
FILTERS

DOWNLOAD FILTERS -->---

Dont working... Please try upload.
@
TotalFootballFan9

And with 18.3.4 patch working ???

Last edited:

Ped

May 15, 2010
Just to confirm I have recently tried this tactic with PSG - with the latest patch and a soirtitoutsi transfer update.

I know PSG are easy- well so easy I have never played a save with them.

I tried this tactic with tottenham first but I couldnt get going with it due to injuries and the fact you need 3 up top and a lot of Tottenham players need re position training for this.

So I started with PSG.

Still works. very well.

tbh the games I lost and drew I went on holiday mode as I had already won the league.

Attachments

alekos athens

Mar 6, 2015
Just to confirm I have recently tried this tactic with PSG - with the latest patch and a soirtitoutsi transfer update.

I know PSG are easy- well so easy I have never played a save with them.

I tried this tactic with tottenham first but I couldnt get going with it due to injuries and the fact you need 3 up top and a lot of Tottenham players need re position training for this.

So I started with PSG.

Still works. very well.

tbh the games I lost and drew I went on holiday mode as I had already won the league.
what version do you have my friend in 18.3.4 I have not worked regularly