Danarouso

Reaction score
THE 2000-01 SEASON

Leagues currently done

England (Carling Premiership to nationwide division three)
Germany (Bayern Munich)
Italy (AC Milan, Inter Milan, Juventus, Lazio, Parma, Roma)
Scotland (Celtic and Rangers)
Spain (Barcelona, Real Madrid, Valencia)

---------------------------------------------

This is my first database and I have re-created the 2000-01 season using the FM editor. All stats, players, leagues are also set to the 2000-01 season and a 100% accurate as I have used the CM 00/01 editor to do this. Clubs managers in the premiership's CA/PA's have also been updated alongside their age which makes the game more realistic and decreases the chances of the likes of Wénger, Ferguson or even Houllier getting sacked. I have also updated clubs' attendance figures and old stadiums (Highbury, Filbert Street, Maine Road to name a few.) Old competition names have been edited as well to make the database even more realistic.

If you experience any problems, please tell me and I will try to fix them all in later versions I will release but please keep in mind that this took me weeks to complete and I have tried my best to make everything realistic including deleting modern-day players. One problem I do acknowledge is that players' international caps are still dated back to this era, I will try to fix that in later versions and make it accurate as of the summer of 2000 (after EURO 2000).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this data and let me know how your saves are going. :)
Update 2/6/13:Top teams from Spain, Italy, Germany have been completed. Bugs such as free agents from the modern-day era have been removed, Steven Gerrard is at Liverpool.

Update 8/6/13: Worthington Cup bug fixed, modern-day players & loans are removed and some squads have been tweaked.

Update 15/6/13: Some premiership clubs' squads and transfer budgets have been updated, also more relegation release clause contracts have been updated.
More modern-day players have been deleted/added back to their old squads.
George Graham has been made Tottenham Hotspur manager with all of his managerial ability/stats set back to
2000/01. Division two side Oxford United now have 11 + first-team squad players following their financial demise.
Also, they have been moved back to their old Manor Ground stadium.
Kevin Keegan, Mick McCarthy and Craig Brown have been made managers of their respective nations with DOBs, CA/PA's
all edited.
Celtic's squad has been completed however some more players still may need to be added. Rangers will be completed in the next update.

Update 25/6/13: Scottish leagues have been restructured back to the clubs divisional status in the 2000/01 season.Rangers' finances, manager and squad have been completed

Update 5/07/13: Lots of modern-day players have been removed and the amount you will see will be nominal if you do spot any at all.

LINK: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7848

Last edited:
I am also going to try and complete foreign clubs (including Celtic + Rangers). It'll probably be just the major clubs so i'm looking at doing the likes of AC Milan, Bayern Munich, Barca, Madrid, Roma, Lazio, PSG, Nantes, Valencia, Celta etc..

it not bad mate , rangers , celtic would be good maybe few clubs like you say

Good job, although Mart Poom is 5 foot 7 inches, and Ryan Giggs is still 38. And you've spelled Gary Speed as Soeed lol

Last edited:
Good job, although Mart Poom is 5 foot 7 inches, and Ryan Giggs is still 38. And you've spelled Gary Speed as Soeed lol

Oops, yes I did have some editor issues with getting players' height/weight right and adjusted the spelling on Speeds surname last night.

Glad you both have been positive so far, last night I completed AC Milan and Juventus' squads.. Juventus are menacing to say the least.

Really good db. Just a shame its lacking a young stevie G though

Looking forward to see Trezeguet and Nedved. Might start a save tonight.

By the way, is it just me or does everybody, including most centre backs, have amazing attacking stats?

Looking forward to see Trezeguet and Nedved. Might start a save tonight.

By the way, is it just me or does everybody, including most centre backs, have amazing attacking stats?

I don't think you'll be disappointed - Juventus have an amazing team!

You're not the only one, I do remember giving Tony Adams a high finishing stat but all of the stats are the ones from the editor!

Some pointers are if its just a english 2000/01 season db then remove players like RVP

Great database, a few bugs but they are easily over looked, can't wait until updates for other teams

RVP and others have been seen too whilst I have been making the foreign teams' squads

You are missing players from ipswich including branagan, richard naylor, martin reuser, alun armstrong, amir karic and marcus stewart was alot better than that, he was one of the best player in that league that season. david johnson at nottm forest and blackburn needs updating. can you do ajax, psv, feyenoord, dortmund, kaiserliun, leverkusen, bayern, lyon, monaco, paris, benfica, sporting, inter, porto,galatrily, hearts, boca, valencia, deportivo, rushden, besiktas, anderlect, brondby,rosenborg, sturm graz, shelborne, barry town, hajauk spilt, nk dinmio, keiv, slavia prague, spatra prague, heernven, roda, twente, humburg, shakher, helingborg, sparkak moscow, paniankios, alaves, rayo, nantes, lens, aek athens, parma, lazio, ac milan, barcelona, juventus, real madrid, celta, stuttgart, roma,espanayol, club brugge,bordeuex,hertha berlin, 1860 munich, olymicacos,werter bremen, udinese and celtic and ranger steven gerrad at liverpool not free transfer and all player that played euro 2000. put all the that be in champions league and ufea cup wiki will help the UEFA league coefficient will be there for that season. Hope this help you in a way. if you need any more ideas or advice just ask.

You are missing players from ipswich including branagan, richard naylor, martin reuser, alun armstrong, amir karic and marcus stewart was alot better than that, he was one of the best player in that league that season. david johnson at nottm forest and blackburn needs updating. can you do ajax, psv, feyenoord, dortmund, kaiserliun, leverkusen, bayern, lyon, monaco, paris, benfica, sporting, inter, porto,galatrily, hearts, boca, valencia, deportivo, rushden, besiktas, anderlect, brondby,rosenborg, sturm graz, shelborne, barry town, hajauk spilt, nk dinmio, keiv, slavia prague, spatra prague, heernven, roda, twente, humburg, shakher, helingborg, sparkak moscow, paniankios, alaves, rayo, nantes, lens, aek athens, parma, lazio, ac milan, barcelona, juventus, real madrid, celta, stuttgart, roma,espanayol, club brugge,bordeuex,hertha berlin, 1860 munich, olymicacos,werter bremen, udinese and celtic and ranger steven gerrad at liverpool not free transfer and all player that played euro 2000. put all the that be in champions league and ufea cup wiki will help the UEFA league coefficient will be there for that season. Hope this help you in a way. if you need any more ideas or advice just ask.

Thanks for that MG, I'll try too keep up with your requests, done a few of the teams you have stated and I agree on Marcus Stewart, he did very well when Ipswich finished 5th. The only thing is, on the editor they obviously backed Ipswich for the drop that season considering they were one of the newly-promoted sides and would have decreased their players' CA/PAs as a result. Thanks for the input, will try to complete all of the team's listed here :)

Hi guys, I have released an update for the data..details are on the first page of this thread on post one.

ryan giggs age is wrong not 38 but think should 26 thanks again

great database, but still need some improvements for ac milan, some great players you missed out such as Serginho