Reaction score
Hi. I'm new here. Anyway I'm building a team for the future (playing as Tottenham). I was looking at different forwards. I'm using the 4-4-2 formation. I signed lukaku. I'm working on bringing through harry kane and kudus oyenuga (didnt know he was any good til i looked at the coach report). I'm also interested in signing wickham. Now ive read that lukaku is best as an advanced forward with a poacher or trequista (spelling?) partner with him. also read kane is good in a poacher role. Id like to know if anyone has any experience with them (kane, lukaku, oyenuga, wickham) and how they develop. also interested in a player called gonzalo barreto and abel hernandez (4 star potential). im aiming for players around 17-19 (younger is fine) so i was curious to know if anyone thinks the above 4 i orginally listed are fine or if anyone has any suggestions.
Many thanks
P.S. lukaku hasnt played very well. only 3 goals and he has had time. will i start to see an improvement after pre-season and with squad blend on. i signed him in january so nobody else would get him. will the preseason help all new players?

younger players dont score millions till they blend into the squad older players that have knocked around abit do

i know but i was curious to know if them 4 come around. ive read good things about lukaku, kane, and wickham but curious about oyenuga, barretto, hernandez and some guy called jese at real madrid who one of my staff recommended