The Avengers 2012

W4FC B3N

Reaction score
The Avengers: movie trailer -  Movies, film, action, adventure, drama, comedy, romance, horror, thriller, expert opions, MSN Movies - MSN UK
(Sorry it's not YouTube, doesn't work at work)

Marvel Studios presents in association with Paramount Pictures "Marvel's The Avengers"-- the Super Hero team up of a lifetime, featuring iconic Marvel Super Heroes Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow. When an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, a daring recruitment effort begins. Starring Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner and Samuel L. Jackson, and directed by Joss Whedon, "Marvel's The Avengers" is based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series "The Avengers," first published in 1963 and a comics institution ever since. Prepare yourself for an exciting event movie, packed with action and spectacular special effects, when "Marvel's The Avengers" assemble in summer 2012. In "Marvel's The Avengers," superheroes team up to pull the world back from the brink of disaster when an unexpected enemy threatens global security.

The Avengers assembles May 4th, 2012 and is directed by Joss Whedon, starring Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Chris Evans as Captain America, Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, Mark Ruffalo as the Hulk, Scarlett Johansson as the Black Widow and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye.

Sounds and looks friggin awesome!!!

I'm keen to watch this, as long as Hulk goes ape **** ill b happy :)

Really looking forward to the movie!

Iron Man FTW!

**** right off. I hate superhero **** and i'm sick of every single comic book getting a movie made after it.

The movie industry is almost as narrow as the gaming industry. Same old **** with a shiney new title.

Pass, pass and further more....PASS!

**** right off. I hate superhero **** and i'm sick of every single comic book getting a movie made after it.

The movie industry is almost as narrow as the gaming industry. Same old **** with a shiney new title.

Pass, pass and further more....PASS!

I think someone is up past their bed time and getting a bit cranky...

To be fair, I thought Thor was Good, Captain America was poor, I have enjoyed the Iron Man films, the latest Hulk film was alright too (the Edward Norton one).

If you average that out, I guess the new film should be good, depending on how well the story is written, and it's not just a case of 'HUR HUR WE ARE SUPAH, WE SMASH **** UP YO!', which would be disappointing.

To be fair, I thought Thor was Good, Captain America was poor, I have enjoyed the Iron Man films, the latest Hulk film was alright too (the Edward Norton one).

If you average that out, I guess the new film should be good, depending on how well the story is written, and it's not just a case of 'HUR HUR WE ARE SUPAH, WE SMASH **** UP YO!', which would be disappointing.

It's a touchy subject with me, LOL!.

I think the genre has been overdone to death. Back in 2000 we had Spiderman and I enjoyed it. The two which followed were terrible.

I enjoy the new Batman movie's too but Two Hulk movies in the space of two years? Pass.

X-Men (all of them), Thor, Iron Man (both), Captain America bla bla bla

I hear another Spiderman is being made!

Money and time could be used to make good movies. Although finding a good movie is like finding gold dust these days.

It's the exact same story as the 1st one as well. Seems pointless.

Anyway, there are lots of films out, and a fair few good ones, but you have to sift through the **** films first.

Although, I have to admit, there is nothing recently that has been as good as say Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Se7en or ******, which would be my top 4 films personally, in a good few years. A few films have been close, Inglorious Basterds was one, but many of the 'big name' films like Avatar and Inception have been no where near close as good as those previous five, in my eyes.

That doesn't mean I don't enjoy films, I just prefer older films, probably due to not having the reliance of special effects or being a re-done storyline.

Thor was terrible, even Idris Elba couldn't save it. Captain America was slightly bearable up until he went and did his whole superhero thing and rescued the prisoners at which point it became rather dull.

I haven't seen either of the Iron Man or The Incredible Hulk (Ed Norton one) films but I don't have high hopes for those either. Although I do like RDJ so I might give Iron Man a try at some point.

It's a touchy subject with me, LOL!.

I think the genre has been overdone to death. Back in 2000 we had Spiderman and I enjoyed it. The two which followed were terrible.

I enjoy the new Batman movie's too but Two Hulk movies in the space of two years? Pass.

X-Men (all of them), Thor, Iron Man (both), Captain America bla bla bla

Money and time could be used to make good movies. Although finding a good movie is like finding gold dust these days.

I don't think the problem with Superhero films isn't that they're being done to death, it's just that most of them just seem lazy especially this recent bunch of Avengers prequels. But to be honest they're no worse than any other blockbusters. Sadly there only seems to be Christopher Nolan who's actually making good blockbusters. So every time someone spends money on a film made by James Cameron or Michael Bay etc. they're ruining films for the rest of us.

Also, I like Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 but Spider-Man 3 was just bizarrely (Emo Jazz dancing scene ಠ_ಠ) bad. I think even Sam Raimi has disowned it now. The first X-Men was rather good, it was a proper film. But the second one was just mind numbing **** so haven't bothered watching any of the ones after that.

Seen a few superhero films in my time and the reaction then, will be applicable now I'm afraid.

Meh.

I enjoyed Thor, Iron Man and Captain America. I liked the first Spiderman film, and really liked Batman - The Dark Knight and X-Men: First Class. If V for Vendetta is one, then add that too. All the others I thought were pretty grim.

However, my favourite, by a country mile, is Watchmen.

I enjoyed Thor, Iron Man and Captain America. I liked the first Spiderman film, and really liked Batman - The Dark Knight and X-Men: First Class. If V for Vendetta is one, then add that too. All the others I thought were pretty grim.

However, my favourite, by a country mile, is Watchmen.

Watchman was another terrible one. I think V is classed as a 'graphic novel' and not really super hero related.

I like to let the child in me out sometimes :D

Better than letting one in you mate.... (too far!?)

I didnt have much hope for Iron man but to be fair, I really enjoyed it. Maybe the lack of expoectation helped but I did think it was decent.

Not seen Thor or Captain America, they both seem to be getting mixed views from people

For me, the first Iron Man didn't have enough action in it, I found it disappointing. I've yet to see the second one though :(

Watchman was another terrible one. I think V is classed as a 'graphic novel' and not really super hero related.

Watchmen was brilliant, simply because of the moral dilemma presented to the viewer. But to each his own, I guess;)

I'm well looking forward to this film, it looks so good! :D I love all superhero films, although i wasn't that keen on Hulk, but bring on RDJ! :D