Who will lead Newcastle to the most success?

• Total voters

Dan

I'm back!!!!!
Reaction score
The Tale of Two Magpies and a Wanderer

newcastle.png

Ashley is at it again

CD5FD209-A451-785D-6EF3F05F0F489D4D.jpg

Newcastle United fans must be questioning when Mike Ashley will ever stop messing around with their football club. Mike Ashley has never hidden from controversy and this trait continued with what we learned earlier this morning. It is reported by Sky Sports that Alan Pardew has been sacked as Newcastle United manager.

alan-pardew-newcastle-060111.jpg

Alan Pardew took over as Toon manager not too long ago, agreeing a five and a half year deal to take over from Chris Hughton. Pardew was originally greeted with disappointment from the Toon faithful after taking over from a fan favourite in Hughton, but just as they had become warmed to Mr Pardew, he was on his way.

The next announcement was one which was the most surprising of the lot.

alan-shearer-pic-getty-image-2-799475115.jpg

Former Newcastle legend Alan Shearer has been announced as Newcastle United's new manager on a permanent deal. This was announced just half an hour after Alan Pardew was removed from his post, Ashley obviously had something planned. Shearer has experienced this job before, but was less than successful as he was one of the casualties in the Toon's relegation from the Premier League in 2009.

Will Shearer do better this time round? Tune in to find out.

Last edited:
bbc20sports.png

Pardew out, van Aalst in!

Controversial Newcastle owner Mike Ashley has added to his list of strange decisions as he sacks Alan Pardew and replaces him with an unknown, (outside of Canberra, Australia), manager. Nick van Aalst is a 38yr old Australian, coming to Newcastle from his local club Belconnen United. He has very little experience in Football Management, apart from the popular management simulation game, Football Manager 2011, only managing his local U12’s and assisting management figures with the open men’s side in the ACT Premier League.

Even though van Aalst has little, to no experience in European management, he has come out and said that he has an idea of his transfer targets and his tactics already. This is what he had to say...

"Yes, yes, I am proud to be new manager of Newcastle, even replacing the amazing Alan Pardew. Obviously I am unknown to 99% of people here in England apart from my team and a few friends. I have studied European Football over the last few years, and I believe I have a more than adequate knowledge about modern day tactics and players to save Newcastle from relegation this year. With tactics, I’m sorry but I will not be revealing these yet, but I can reveal a few transfer targets. I am looking to strengthen the goalkeeping area, and I will be looking to my personal favourite footballer, Guillermo Ochoa, from Club America. Also I will be looking for a striker to replace the big gap left by Andy Carrol, and a right back to cover the injury crisis on my hands at the moment. Maybe some cover in the midfield as well, but only if we have some money left. I’m sorry but that’s all my time, I need to go get better aquainted with my team. I will talk to you soon, no doubt."

13009.gif

Looking at what van Aalst has said, we think he might be looking at Ideye Brown from Souchax to fill the gap left by Andy Carroll. Also he may be looking at Omar Esparza at right back, to accompany the almost certain transfer of fellow Mexican, Guillermo Ochoa.

Signing an unknown manager... crazy or cunning? If you are a Newcastle fan, why not tell us what you think. Email us a [email protected] or text us 'YOUR NAME' followed by 'NEWCASTLE' and then your message. Gary will read several out on Saturday's MOTD.

This story will suck uber balls. :wub:

My OP will be up later.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

For people wondering or if you wonder why it's Part 2, the orginal can be found here from the previous FM game which was 2010.

STORY HERE

This story will suck uber balls. :wub:

My OP will be up later.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

For people wondering or if you wonder why it's Part 2, the orginal can be found here from the previous FM game which was 2010.

STORY HERE

That's linkin to a different thread for me btw. EDIT - Linking to the right place now :)

Yes, the last one was toddzy and I. Dan has joined the team for this year. Shall be epic :)

Last edited:
This should be brilliant.Looking forward to working with you guys :wub:

Wow, just voted myself on the poll. I feel the pressure already to live upto my vote.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Newcastle welcome ANOTHER new manager!

Newcastle player's celebrate recent pre-season win over Hamilton

Here at the BBC we have become accustomed to Mike Ashley being a very controversial character at the helm at Newcastle. But today his antics took a further nose dive as he has sacked Alan Pardew no less than 2 months into the job.

Thus far we are not entirely sure on why Pardew has actually been removed from his post. Several reports thus far have suggested that Pardew and Ashley have had a falling out about transfer policies and first team players he wished to dispose of, we believe that Ashley wished to remove Alan Smith.

But as one man leaves another comes in and he comes with the highest pedigree. Newcastle have appointed 60 year old Jim Jefferies as their new manager on a 1 year rolling contract. Newcastle have paid Hearts £250K in compensation.

The Scotsman was quoted as saying he couldn't wait to test himself in the big time and was very happy to be announced as the new manager. He said he had spoke to Billy Brown about becoming his assistant as well as fellow Scotsman Steve Clarke about joining the club.

As for transfer targets, Jefferies revealed his one and only target, 21 year old Maikon Leite from Santos. The nimble forward has thus far been impressive for Brazil and attracting interest from Europe, notablly Ac Milan. Jefferies has said Ashley has given him the go ahead to move for the Brazilian at any cost. Santos have stated in the past they would hold out for at least £8million for him.

Here he is in action;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPhW_L9o3oU

If you're a Newcastle fan, why not get in touch and let us know what you think? Email us here at [email protected] or text 'NEWCASTLE' followed by your message to 85555.

We are all underway :) Good luck Alan and Jim. I'm the only one who used my real name :'( Will look forward to waking up to some class updates!

Oh and ALSO. We need to thank TheRealMourinho for this brilliant sig he has made us. Hopefully this will attract some attention ;)

Last edited:
Loved the fm 10 story with toddzy and aussieochoa hope this one lives up to the high standared that the previous one had. good luck lads

Oh. My. ****. I loved the joint story for FM10 and i loved Dans and now all three of you have come together. Dream come true.

Good luck lads !

I'll update when I get back from school :) Lookin forward to any toddzy and Dan updates coming up :)

And I'm so proud to get one vote, some dumbass :)

Last edited:
Three of the best story writers on the site, this should be epic! Good luck guys

Thanks for the support guys, I should have an update soon :)

Yes. Three of the best story writers on the site. Shmexy. Will follow :p

Newcastle announce their summer deals!

One man English defences certainly didn't want to see - Neymar

As promised, JJ (Jim Jefferies) didn't make many moves in the summer transfer market. In total, he infact only signed 3 players. But JJ has managed to smash the club's record transfer for one special boy who goes by the name of Neymar.

In a deal which will in the end be worth around £30.25million to Santos, Neymar agreed a 5 year deal for the Magpies. When asked how the club could afford such a fee, Jefferies explained how some cash was paid upfront (£15million) and the rest over a period of 48 months. This will mean Newcastle will pay £325K a month for 4 years to Santos.

But even with such a large price-tag, Neymar still feels he has a lot more to show than he has done in Brazil. And at the tender age of only 18, he certainly has the time. With Todd limited to Ameobi, Lovenkrands and Nile Ranger upfront, he certainly needed some options and went all out on this one.

His second transfer came in the form of the one player Jefferies initially told us he wanted, Maikon Leite. I hear you call 'who'? A 21 year old Brazilian who also plays for Santos, his agility, speed and lethal finishing have been impressing all over Europe. Newcastle moved fast but paid a hefty £10million for the striker. He will no doubt partner Neymar in this new look attack force.

The 3rd and final signing for Newcastle is South African DM MacBeth Sibaya on a free transfer. The 30 year old had recently enjoyed a career with Rubin Kazan in Russia but in recent times has found himself released on a free. He penned a 2 year deal and said he wanted to challenge Cheik Tiote for the DMC role in the Newcastle side.

Staying with Newcastle, we look at their deals going out. Most notablly, we see Jonas Gutierrez depart to Liverpool for a fee of £7million. Jefferies was quoted as saying the Argentine simply had now place in his team due to his narrow formation. He cleared £55,000 of his wage bill whilst also paying 5% to Mallorca as part of the deal. His Spiderman celebration will be sorely missed at St.James' though.

Jonas celebrating a goal at St.James in the trademark mask

Further departures include the release of Shefki Kuqi who will now become a free agent and the sale of Kazenga Lualua to Al-Gharrafa for £2.2million. Nile Ranger has also depated on loan to Cardiff on a season long loan.

Any thoughts or opinions? Why not let us know, we're always interested to hear your views! Email us at [email protected] or text 'YOUR NAME' followed by 'NEWCASTLE' and then your message. Texts cost 25p plus your standard network rate.