THE BEST FORMATION IN FOOTBALL MANAGER 2014!!!

The high defensive line kills this tactic in away games and Home games against bigger teams.
Any team with a quick striker exploits this way to easy. I played with real Madrid and against Granada El Arabi scored 4 goals all of them he got in behind my defence waaaaay to easy and 1 on 1's with keeper. I tried it with deep defensive line and Much deeper defensive line but this seems to take away from the attacking side Which is really good and fluid by the way. So I would say that this is a 50 percent tactic well done just need to get the defensive side of it sorted out, which is strange to think when there is 2 defensive midfielders. MAD.
I'm not slating this tactic and appreciate anybody who shares tactics on here. just a little bit of advice. And the Granada game was just one example of the problems. I played 20 games and only won 7 with Real Madrid and it was the same type of goals 85 percent of the time.
Hm yeah, this was what I expected to be the issue with this tactic. Have you tried changing the HB to DM or Anchor? Could improve the defensive stability. Maybe a Libero/sweeper could work as well, to stop crosses from deep reaching a quick poacher.

Regista is probably the right choice instead of DPL though.

thanks for your ideas. i'll try it with a weaker side and post the results soon

vich version of football manager shoud I use for this tac?