pinch87

Reaction score
I want to sign him for my arsenal team. Is he any good on FM11. On FM10 he was poor for me.

Anyone??

in fm10 he's been utter ****, but hadn't had any experience with him yet

Ive got him in my Arsenal team. Signed him in the first season for £15M and now at the end of the 4th. He's turned out to be very consistant but I wouldnt say world class. Been playing him as a box to box midfielder or as a ball winning midfielder (defensive). Tried him as a forward thinking playmaker for a while but when I have Fabregas and Wilshere for that position he never plays there now.

Hope this helps a little

in fm10 he's been utter ****, but hadn't had any experience with him yet
Wut? I had him develop into one of the best midfielders in FM10, England starter for like every match.

Wut? I had him develop into one of the best midfielders in FM10, England starter for like every match.

after 6 FAILED seasons, i would say he's a average midfielder, he;d only gotten like 15 passing tbh

after 6 FAILED seasons, i would say he's a average midfielder, he;d only gotten like 15 passing tbh
hes actually one of the best young midfielders in the game. if he is average for you, its because you have failed to get the best from him

loled, i've used dan's training and used him regularly but he rarely get a rating of 7.00+

He is quality. In FM10 and FM11 everytime i have had him he ends up being one of the best midfielders in the game

loled, i've used dan's training and used him regularly but he rarely get a rating of 7.00+
which means you deployed him poorly in your tactic, not that hes an average player

no really, i've used him everywhere literally, in dmc, mc, cb...still puts in average performances

Signed him for Man Utd on FM10, used as an anchorman and occasionally as a RB or CB.

Within 4 seasons he was the best holding player on the game, not quite sure how you can describe him as utter **** oneunited?

I've signed him for united on FM11 and he seems to be progressing at the same rate...

he is pure class, you must be doing something wrong... look at Ross Barkley as well, he is going to be a cracker...

anchorman huh ? guest he couldn't handle ball winning midfielder

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:47 PM ----------

is ross on fm10 ?

Use him all the time on my everton save on fm10, was my allrounder, cent mid usually, replace fellaini when he got injured or bad shape on def and even played well as CB (not lots of subs ^^)

Played good on my FM11 save aswell, but didnt use him on my first team untill the 3rd season, but he always preformed well.

Had 7.28 average rating for me with 7 goals and 8 assists next to Cesc and Moussa Sissoko as a limited box to box. That's on the 2nd season so he's still pretty young. I don't think you'll find many non creative mc's having that kind of rating in fm...

He's a brilliant midfielder. On FM10 he ran it for me.

been a decent cb, on fm 10 and 11. stats more suited for a defender plus like to have some english players in my team